CairnTalk

Runaway Puppy

ballast

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:candle: Another candle for Fergus. Please come home.... If only he could see how much he is missed and loved.

:hug: Hugs sent to John and family. Don't give up...

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

My daily :pray: and :candle: for Fergus' safe return. I would like to propose to all the Carin Forum family that tomorrow, Saturday 8/20 at noon PDT (so figure your time zone time from there) that we stop and either say a prayer or send a positive thought out for Fergus' return. With all that positive vibe going out at one time, something good should have to come from it. This may sound a little corny, but at this point every little bit helps. Are you all with me?

Mike

Logan and I are in. Just to make it easier, here are the times that we all want to say our prayer.

PST 12:00

MST 1:00

CST 2:00

EST 3:00

Hope that helps.

Fergus, buddy, we love you. Come on home now. We know you are trying. Find that little spot that only you can get through and go see mamma and daddy.

:candle::candle::candle:

Grill, Mads and I are in :pray:

:blush: what time would that be on EST...3pm? :blush:

Ellie

I don't think its a corny idea at all! I think it is wonderful!

There is power in prayer! We love you Fergus!

Archived