CairnTalk

Runaway Puppy

ballast

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brattwurst, Mettwurst and I are in. I'll light a candle too.

Tracy :candle:

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

John,

Have you tried the local radio and television stations and newspapers? We are in Baltimore and even here, we have human interest stories about animals on Friday mornings. You may appeal to that one person that can help Fergus find his way home. A rookie reporter would love to get his/her teeth into how much Fegus is loved by you all and by all of us.

We were praying too! We pray for his safe return everyday but we prayed ESPECIALLY hard at 3:00 Saturday! Still thinking about you little Fergus!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I don't think I've ever prayed so hard for anything in my life - and I'll get on doing so!

Thinking of you all with love and concern.

Just checking to see if there was any news on Fergus and to let you know we are still thinking and praying for all of you.

Maggie

I was hoping to log in today and find that a miracle had happened after Saturday. While I am a little disheartend I will continue to pray for Fergus' safe return to his family.

Mike

Archived