CairnTalk

Cairn Videos

Jarret926

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed in the Scout and Finch video that Scout evidently is not the "play" dog. With my two, who are sisters and litter mates, Ginger is the play girl but Molly rarely plays. Ginger does all the ball stuff; Molly only chases the ball is there are guests and she appears to want to bug Ginger. I wonder if, of two dogs, one is usually more playful than the other. On the other hand, Molly is almost always the one who instigates play fights. She will nip Ginger and then run circles around her, the couch, the diningroom table, etc. She plays with Ginger but not really with us; ginger plays with us and rarely initiates play with Molly. Mysteries of personality I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

found some funny videos (well at least I find them amusing) of my two dogs that I thought I lost.

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's a video of Maxwell playing with his Teddy: http://www.vimeo.com/5630957 if it doesn't load right, try selecting the play button.

Teddy is Max's favorite play buddy, but I don't know if Teddy likes Max so much. Sometimes I try to intervene for Teddy's sake, but Teddy never seems to win.

(ps: I know its not good for their teeth to lift them up like that, but his adult teeth just came in and he's finally learning how to tug, so I was curious how good his grip is. It's strong! )

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some snow videos of Angel and Scotty...

This is from the first blizzard we had around 2/6/2010

now their is so much snow i am not sure if they could play in it

Angel and Scotty playing

I had to break this video in two for some reason you tube was being a pain

the first video is mostly scotty pouncing

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

After that adventure, I bet they slept for a while.

Happy happy dogs!!

LOL no they don't get tired ...like ever well at least Scotty never does...he is like an energizer cairn

They love the snow...it's their favorite time of the year

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Hairy, how I miss California!! It looks like you had a lovely lunch with your dads!

Great to see you again, my friend. :)

Melissa

Mom to Murphy the Cairn and Gracie the Lab

• 4 weeks later...

when McDuffy was a pup he had a hatred for doorstops. I always had to be there to make sure he didn't pull off the endcap and choke, but it always gave me a chuckle when he went to growling at it!

Edit: I just rewatched and realized that I in the end he was trying to kill the carpet! :P Ah, it brings back memories.

Edited by Abby and McDuffy

21nnk1j.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have put up several of my Cairn videos on YouTube under cehsr8--some good rowdy fights, swimming, and kids enjoy the little wild things.