CairnTalk

Cairn Videos

Jarret926

What a great video. Kelly does that dance when we get out the water hose. I could watch Bonnie and Sammi all day. What am I talking about I have watched them all day before on youtube. They make me want a second one even more. Thanks for the great video!

The only time Holly does that for any food is when I am scrambling eggs! She gets really excited then but other things she will hope to get but not with the same passion.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Idaho Cairns

Wow yes that looks familiar! Hubby looks like my Sammi--same build and same eyes! Neat, I like how verbal these dogs are when they want something.

The only time Holly does that for any food is when I am scrambling eggs! She gets really excited then but other things she will hope to get but not with the same passion.

That's adorable! I bet the sounds triggers her instantly!

Hub will do it when he isn't getting his way or upon seeing anyone eating an apple!

My Kelly is only 16 weeks old and has started doing that if we are going outside, she wants to go too. I love it when they are verbal like that. Great video thanks for sharing it with us! Kelly looks a lot like Hubble but in puppy form.

Well you have a lot to look forward to! We got Hubble at 6 months and of course he was cute then, but the older he gets the cuter he looks!

My backwards puppy <3 We get stopped by people more often now than when he was little, and it was a LOT then!

Idaho Cairns

Here's one from last Halloween that you might enjoy. This goes to show that if you are blond Snow White, you don't need multiple dwarfs for entertainment--a couple of Cairns do quite nicely when it's Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's Off to Play

Edited by Idaho Cairns

Idaho Cairns

Thanks, that is my granddaughter Avah. The dogs are calm because the kids had worn them to a complete frazzle by the time I took this video! Notice one of the Grand Grand Grandgirls is on the couch passed out! Too much Halloween trick or treating, too much candy, too much excitement! However, little Bonnie and Avah have a real special bond, they were pups together--wherever Avah goes, so goes Bonnie Belle.

That is adorable! I did notice the tuckered out little one on the couch :) Must have been a fun day!

The dynamic of pets with certain children is fascinating!

My boy is very bonded to my niece, Sofia, who is 6. He had never been around children until April or so but the minute I brought him over it was like they both had equal affection for each other. He'll do any trick she wants but won't do anything for her older brother, Julian, even if he has treats!

Dogs have favorites too, I guess :)

Edited by Meggie

I love to watch your grandchildren play with Bonnie and Sammi. So beautiful to watch. I loved watching tired Sammi get off the couch and hang back to where she thought the ball would go, and Bonnie following Avah and watching her so intently.

Avah is a pretty girl and what a lovely name. I saw the little one crashed out in the background original.gif Great video and lovely to see them interacting like that.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Here's a talkative little fellow, expressing his distaste for neighborhood fireworks.

It's fairly long but Bentley has a lot to say - the sound brought all our dogs running into my office. Love the play-bow request to be let out, late in the video.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Idaho Cairns

That got my house full of Cairns and assorted others going big time. I love how "verbal" Cairns are, all those sounds and variations of sounds that they make. Fun stuff and Bentley was giving the neighbors "what for" for intruding on his peace and quiet--there will be none of that in his neighborhood!

Edited by Idaho Cairns

Brad that was a great video. It got Kelly riled up she growled a little and barked a lot. I love how verbal they are too. I love all the different sounds and barks. Kelly has finally started getting verbal a lot in the lat 3 weeks and we love it.

Here's one from last Halloween that you might enjoy. This goes to show that if you are blond Snow White, you don't need multiple dwarfs for entertainment--a couple of Cairns do quite nicely when it's Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's Off to Play

Wow those are hairy :)

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this video on youtube and thought it was good information, especially for the comment about how a Cairn behaves when you call them, lol I don't feel so bad now when Jeff just sits in the yard like he doesn't hear, see or even know I am there!!

I became a dog person AFTER I got my dog.

Bestfriends2-1-1.jpg

Idaho Cairns

This video, as I have mentioned before, so misrepresents the Cairn breed that I wish someone would have it taken off YouTube. No one unfamiliar with the breed could look and listen to this bunch of yappy dogs, listen to that Locust Valley Lockjaw description of Cairns and come away with an accurate or positive idea of what Cairns are really like. In their absolute WORST moments my dogs wouldn't make half the noise these obnoxious animals make. All I can think of when I see this awful video is "Boy I would hate to be her neighbor!"