CairnTalk

Christmas Card Exchange 2007

hallswel

I love Mia's Christmas dress. Everyone that comes over spots that beautiful dress. I think her pose is adorable, looking away as too say, I know I'm cute no picture needed.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought i'd share our Cairn Card Display, sorry for the fuzzy image

post-995-1197737376_thumb.jpg

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

sheila and Misty

This is way more exciting than I thought it would be!! Everyones dogs are soo adorable wish they were all mine!

I have to state it again -so glad I joined this forum and have never met a more funloving caring true animal loving group of people! I hope you all have a really enjoyable holiday with friends and family (and cairns,,etc).and a safe healthy happy new year to you and your cairn loving families. This card exchange is making my other non cairn friends want to look into a forum for their breeds in hopes to find a card exchange.. I even think alot of you should have sent the mess up poses-theyre all so cute too!

WooHoo! I finally had a minute to breathe and was able to make my cards today! They'll go out on monday, so I might be dead last, but they will make it by X-mas! I'm only sending to 10 people this year, so I thought I'd share my picture from the card with all. It was taken earlier this week when Currey experienced his first REAL snowstorm (9 inches!)! I hope someday I'll be able to send to all, but this time of year is so hectic at work that I don't imagine how that'll happen!

post-1398-1197769877_thumb.jpg

What a stunning, natural-looking picture Jodi. Well done! Currey looks as though he is waiting expectantly for Santa's arrival!

We don't get snow here in NZ at Christmas, but I always associate snow scenes with Christmas. Somehow Santa wouldn't look right wearing board shorts and flip flops! :santa2:

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

I have all my cards on the outside of my cubicle wall at work.

Everyone that walks by stops and looks. They are amazed that my dogs gets sooo many x-mas cards!!!! LOL

I have my cards in a scrapbook, which is open and displayed on my coffee table. This is my first time sending cards, WOW has it been fun. I recently had surgery and I'm stuck inside for three weeks. I get so excited when someone brings me my mail... I can't wait to open the card(s) and put them in my book. All are labeled with the owners name and where their from! All my "get well visitors" are amazed at this exchange.

It was also great fun seeing your card displays posted. I could see my little Stewart displayed proudly across many livingrooms and such!

Thanks again to all who joined and sent cards...I look forward to getting many more. Robin

dsc01076uf3.jpg

Here's how we displayed our cards... we spend most of our time in our loft where our office is and the pups play a lot. I put up a garland and attached some and stuffed others on the top. I just love to see all these fuzzy faces every morning when I wake up (our bedroom is just behind me in the picture) and every night when I come home.

Thanks to everyone for making this so much fun!!!!

post-1052-1198125068_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

FINALLY, got my cards out today! I believe that those in the US and Canada will get them before Christmas but must apologize to all others :shy:

Don't worry Saidi's Dad. I got mine out on Monday. I learned a lesson on this group of cards... Double check your saying on your photo cards before you actually complete the order. I guess I was up too late trying to finish mine up and I accidentally spelled my other dog's name wrong. Of course, I didn't realize it until I got the cards at home. So my Christmas cards say: Wishing you all the best for the holiday season: Greta, JOke and Jodi. JOKE?? It was suppose to be Jake! Duh! I guess my hands were thinking for themselves. It could it have been worse: Great, Joke and Jodi. Yes, from time to time I spell Greta's name wrong. :whistle: Thank goodness for the backspace key!

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Saving the best for last!! I like getting them the entire season :thumbsup:

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived