CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Cards 2011

beccadiane374

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, I am loving the cards! I save them for our afternoon coffee break. Mine are late going out, but they did get mailed today. Things just got too hectic this year!

Some more lovely cards today and I got some myself for a change!

[ps Tara how did you manage to get 3 Cairns together on your lap - and all so alert!]

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

[ps Tara how did you manage to get 3 Cairns together on your lap - and all so alert!]

Tara, I was going to ask you the same question. :) By the way, I love your hat!

The card exchange really adds to the holiday spirit. We just love it. It would be fun to spread the holiday joy throughout the year... Visions of Cairns dressed as Valentine cupids, Easter bunnies, patriotic red white and blue, St. Patty green. :) I know... I get carried away.

I have enjoyed every card with a smile ... and will save them along with my collection from the past 2 years.

Good tidings to you

And all of your Cairns

Good tidings for Christmas

And a happy new year

:santa2:

sheila and Misty

havent stopped by in awhile but want everyone to know that we loved everyone of them and some are clever! one ..with the jammie pants legs had me rolling! you know who you are--loved the originality!! :thumbsup: We are working on anew one this year ..just in case.. we are doing it again next year- :shy: sorry some had doubles from last year-couldnt waste my money and didnt want to throw them out. but actually they dont really look any different yet I so miss being here more often-someday. again all you made our christmas extra special :santa: enjoy the holidays and have a safe healthy Happy new year :party:

Uh..we owe our success to Meggie; the sport shot capability on a digital camera...plus, the

capability to set the camera to snap 6 shots in succession.

I must say everyone was fairly good sports about it.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Archived