CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Cards 2011

beccadiane374

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sheila and Misty

Anyone have a guess on how many cards I should get?

I do them all! its worth it in the long run- most we ever go was around 40 one year -now I get more cairn cards than relatives and friends-its sooo neat.

sheila and Misty

Okay, I get it now. Thanks! But, how do you get the dog to stand still? Would hate to send a card out with a sleeping Cairn on it :)

ha-haha hahaha! thats the fun part!!no trick to it just tons of patience.

Okay, I get it now. Thanks! But, how do you get the dog to stand still? Would hate to send a card out with a sleeping Cairn on it :)

ha-haha hahaha! thats the fun part!!no trick to it just tons of patience.

And a digital camera so you can delete the 100's of pictures that aren't very good. LOL

Hey, everyone...just a reminder that if you want to be involved this year, please get me your information by the 18th!!

Anyone have a guess on how many cards I should get?

So far, we have 17 signed up.

But, how do you get the dog to stand still? Would hate to send a card out with a sleeping Cairn on it :)

Sleeping cairns are very cute!! But...yes, a digital camera is very helpful! Along with LOTS of treats!!

Becky & Tanner

Oh, also, I've emailed Tara, Chuck & Katie...just need to hear back from y'all on if you're wanting to send to all and/or overseas. (I can't remember off the top of my head...some of you answered one of those questions, but not both!)

Becky & Tanner

If I am the Chuck you are referring to, I did not get an e-mail that I am aware of.

You are...I've also sent you a message on here...just need to know how many cards and if you're willing to send overseas :)

Becky & Tanner

Hope you got my email and assume list will come out shortly.

I did! I plan on sending out lists by the end of the week! :)

So if anyone who has signed up doesn't receive an email, please let me know!!

Becky & Tanner

sheila and Misty

were getting excited! wow the count is getting lower -I remember the 1st and 2nd year was close so -then 30's there always is straglers too and if there is I will send one let me know.

Lists have been sent out!! If for any reason you don't receive yours, please let me know!

were getting excited! wow the count is getting lower -I remember the 1st and 2nd year was close so -then 30's there always is straglers too and if there is I will send one let me know.

This is only my 3rd year, but the past 2 years have always had at least 30, but with the economy...either way, I'll love the ones I get! :)

Becky & Tanner

Yes, please e-mail me any stragglers, I ordered plenty of cards so please add your name--even if you don't want to send a card.

I have just had so much fun "designing" my card on Picasa! That was great, frustrating, fun!!!

Yes, please email any stragglers to me also.

I can't wait. This is going to be so much fun.

How long does it take overseas to get theirs? I have no idea.

If mine is late, sorry in advance.

I received the list and realized I had made a rookie error: I didn't include Ziggy's name. He's the non-Cairn in the family and I should have named him as one of the canine addressees on the list. He may not be a Cairn but he definitely has Cairn attitude, stubbornness and spunk.

I'm straggling about being a straggler...

Reading all these posts! I want in but fear I won't get mine done in time!

Edit: How long is the complete list? I have difficulty writing due to a bum thumb...so just curious. I may have started peeking at shutterfly options ;)

Just sent you an email, I didn't get the list..... can you resend it? Thank you. Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived