CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Cards 2011

beccadiane374

oh this tradition is so much fun, sorry to miss it again. Seems my work finally unblocked this site. I've been gone for a few years. Tabitha and Teona are still doing great......

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sent you an email, I didn't get the list..... can you resend it? Thank you. Tracy

Same here...did I miss something?

Thanks.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

sheila and Misty

heldorfer- oops cant fix it now my neighbor just took all mine to the post office. I still have extras if anyone still needs one. Give your address to Becca (she has our e-mail addresses) then she can pass it on to me.

heldorfer- oops cant fix it now my neighbor just took all mine to the post office.

Not to worry - Ziggy can't read anyhow. We'll just tell him that his name is on the card. :lol:

Sorry, everyone, I don't have internet access at home & work has been crazy due to the holiday. I will try to get all the missing emails and procrastinators :) taken care of tomorrow.....

Becky & Tanner

Sorry, everyone, I don't have internet access at home & work has been crazy due to the holiday. I will try to get all the missing emails and procrastinators :) taken care of tomorrow.....

Bless your heart, Becca. Please email me if I can pitch in,

Tara

(Oh yes, the rumours are true, I can indeed step up to the plate! :santa: )

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

heldorfer- oops cant fix it now my neighbor just took all mine to the post office.

Not to worry - Ziggy can't read anyhow. We'll just tell him that his name is on the card. :lol:

got ziggy on mine!

Thank you so much Becca. Let me know if I can help too! I can forward my list to anyone who needs it.

I'm straggling about being a straggler...

Reading all these posts! I want in but fear I won't get mine done in time!

Edit: How long is the complete list? I have difficulty writing due to a bum thumb...so just curious. I may have started peeking at shutterfly options ;)

The complete list is now 22 (you would make 23, but, obviously, wouldn't need to send a card to yourself!). I would just need to hear back from you today, if possible, so I can get a final list out tomorrow. Thanks!

Becky & Tanner

Becky, just send you an email. I know I'm late to the party and you may not take a late straggler.

I've got you on the list! I was looking through the past 2 years the other day & remembered that you hadn't signed up & your pictures are always great, so I'm glad you're in this year!

Becky & Tanner

Thank you all for the thanks. :) I have one more person wanting to add in & then I'll try resending lists...sorry for those of you who didn't get the previous emails.

Becky & Tanner

For anyone thinking they shouldn't join in the fun because they're afraid they won't get their cards in time, never fear! It's always fun to receive a Cairn Card, even in January! And I have to admit I'm behind where I was last year and haven't even started thinking about what I'm going to do.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

My progress so far: I finally got a decent photo of Buffy and Ziggy for our card. Bribes of steak were required. They both managed to scrunch up the cute bows I had made and attached to their collars so you can barely see them in the picture. And, of course, the minute their "photo shoot" was over they had an attack of the zoomies, leaving chairs, rugs, etc. in disarray.

But at least I have a photo now! :thumbsup:

Edit: How long is the complete list? I have difficulty writing due to a bum thumb...so just curious. I may have started peeking at shutterfly options ;)

The complete list is now 22 (you would make 23, but, obviously, wouldn't need to send a card to yourself!). I would just need to hear back from you today, if possible, so I can get a final list out tomorrow. Thanks!

I'm late!! :( Too late?

I'm late!! :( Too late?

I'll probably send it around 5ish tonight, so if you can get back to me today, we should be good! :)

Becky & Tanner

Got the earlier one from Wednesday, should I expect a different one?

There are 3 more people that signed up, that list just sent out today.

Becky & Tanner

I got the original list but haven't received any new lists with new names. Should I have received these? I hope I didn't accidentally delete them with all the Christmas spam.

Yes, Becky, you are great for taking this on. You have heard the old saying, "It's like hearding cats." Well trying to get everybody in one corral with our cairns - has anyone tried to heard cairns? Becky has. God bless ya. :halo:

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Becky, thank you so much for riding herd on this for us, I really appreciate your effort.

Yes, Becky, you are great for taking this on. You have heard the old saying, "It's like hearding cats." Well trying to get everybody in one corral with our cairns - has anyone tried to heard cairns? Becky has. God bless ya. :halo:

You're welcome! :) It's so worth it once the cards start coming in!

Becky & Tanner

Oh no! Divot and Family chose the same card as us! How embarrassing. Lol. It's like if Divot and Ripley arrived at a Christmas party wearing the same sweater or something :lol:

Archived