CairnTalk

bradl

bradl

Brad

4 weeks wow what a great shot!

How great. Jamie just opened her eyes yesterday and she is three weeks old today.

Everyone tells me she will be up on all fours right after the eyes open but she is fat as a cow so we will see.

Great Shot of a beautiful Cairn!

Liz

And I loved your 10 easy steps!

Edited by hallswel

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Great PICS!!! Love the ten steps, giggled the whole reading. Just remeber it only took about 6 years, but the real fun...EARTHDOG; that bait man did not have to be around at all. She said she could do it herself. Great post.

oh gosh, cairns make the greatest puppies of all. four weeks, and she already looks like an international sophisticate.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What an impressive pack. They look every inch a typical Cairn farm working dog ready and willing to take up the hard, even harsh, life of Scottish crofting (small farming) They will never know how lucky they are to have the good life with you!

sheila and Misty

Your so lucky Brad. What a neat family.doesnt get any betterthan that. you must be a very patient person. really nice pics.too. I wonder if our little toby will have similar colorings of your little girl.-I sure hope so

• 1 year later...

Oh, he is cute!! what a intense little face he has! so is this a new member of the family?

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

OMG Brad, what a cutie pie. Very soulful eyes. Puppy lust is hard to resist- good thing about puppies is they are small and easy to carry off...to your house...LOL He looks like a Winston to me.... oh did I just suggest a name for the new puppy you don't have yet? :whistle:

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

If he follows me home, can I keep him?

wrigley.jpg

...and pay no attention to the leash I have attached to his collar, making him follow me home! What a cutie!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

He looks like a Winston to me.... oh did I just suggest a name for the new puppy you don't have yet? :whistle:

Hmmm. Well he has three sisters and the litter theme is "A League of Their Own" with names like Dottie, Kit, and I think Mae. I'm thinking if it has to be a baseball name, Wrigley might get my vote. I mean, if I had a vote.

He's not quite nine weeks, so there's a few weeks yet for me to sew a puppy-proof pocket into my jacket for smuggling purposes. :P

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

What an adorable face! lol shazza new adopted cairn girl name is Wrigley! :thumbsup:

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Brad,

What a happy time for your family! I'm glad you posted on the

same topic that had the gorgeous pics from 2007. Wrigley sounds

like a wonderful name. Congrats!

Tara, Mom of the Wilk Pack

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Brad, What a cutie and I do like the name Wrigley. He has the most handsome little face, just want to give him big hugs! I also enjoyed looking at your family pictures, I had not seen this post earlier. Beautiful pictures that you can cherish forever.

Aww...what a cutie!! Such a sweet little face...no way to resist..... :)

Edited by beccadiane374
Becky & Tanner

Idaho Cairns

Haarummph! I believe whether or not he follows you home, you must have him. There is no choice in the matter-this one is just too good to not join your clan--I can tell it in his eyes. I'm thinking "Wrigley" is a great baseball name, or maybe, just maybe, "Honas" as in Wagner would do and keep the alliteration going for the group!!!!!! I'm sure glad there aren't any Cairn breeders in my neck of the woods--I would be a lost soul.

What a doll!!!

He is darling. Be sure to give him cuddles from all of us when he gets home. Have his new sibling sniffed him yet? :kiss:

I love them all Brad! Can I adopt one ! :blush:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Have his new sibling sniffed him yet? :kiss:

Old Man Haggis and Echo were with us for this visit. All got along fine. Stella will go next time (she gave my pants quite a snuffle when I got home :P )

Sorry Terrier lover, we're hanging on tight. On some days though, I could loan you Stella for a few hours of rest. My rest, not yours :w00t:

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Oh my goodness what a sweet boy, I love the boys best but the girls have there place in my heart.

A real love bunny...at this age they remind me of cute little EWOKS

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

• 1 month later...

He's still in the cute fuzzy stage. Can't wait for the picture of Dundee in his "undie" when you strip him the first time! Just had to say it...

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Update: he did indeed follow us home. His name is Dundee.

LOL I wonder who won in the naming :confused::confused1:

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins