CairnTalk

Head shots

hallswel

Love the graduation photo! How clever!

These photos are getting better and better!

Brad, your crew is adorable! Echo has such a sweet face, Stella has that devilish look, Haggis is my kind of Cairn - combination of sweetheart and hellion, and Barley is just a kissable cuddle bunny. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What great photos!

Brad, where Stella sits on the couch is where Alfie likes to sit, too -- with his behind sitting on top of my head!

Wow, Brad! I am in awe of your four beauties! How DO you do it? I must never complain about feeling overwhelmed with two pups (at times...) again! They are so cute and look as happy as clams. You probably mentioned this in a past post, but since I am relatively new to the site, I was wondering what the ages were of your crew? Thanks for the great photos! Linda

I got pictures of my girl and her sister taken today, the eyes just recently opened and they are moving around. 3 weeks old I did some editing on the pics

sugarandsisterfaces6-29-2005smallprintartsy.JPG

Sugarandsister6-29-2005smallartsy.JPG

I really don't which I will be getting yet. We will figure that out a little later, but they are both so sweet. I can hardly wait until August 16!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

brad, what a terrific bunch of Cairns. I am just amazed at how you do it. You must have the patience of a saint as my mom would say. :D

Hallswel, what a beautiful picture. You must be out of your mind with excitement.

:offtopic:

Shoe....we must have been getting the same brain waves at the same time...our posts are identical. :lol::lol::lol:

Back on topic:

I have to say this is one of our best threads and all these Cairns are just so precious.

Hallswell, you must be going crazy with anticipation!! Those babies are just too cute.

Thanks to my daughter, Alfie's picture can now join the gallery of head shots! He gave me a big smile to boot!

post-835-1120168937_thumb.jpg

Well I finally remembered to bring my camera home from work so I submit for your viewing pleasure - Miss Scully (and yes, once again in her swimming pool)

swimface.jpg

waterbeard.jpg

Brody's Mom, I have spent a fortune on toys that Scully doesn't play with. We paid $6.99 for this pool at Toys 'R Us and she just absolutely loves it. As soon as I put the hose in it she jumps in and waits for it to fill up. Mommy likes it too for sticking her feet in while she reads! :D

That's a great one Wheezie! Scully has discovered that she hates lightning bugs. The barking is enough to make you go deaf. :(

Wheezie, what a great photo! You must have been fast with that camera! I would have lost that moment while I fumble with the camera.

Love the photo Weezie!

Abby is precious! She looks like she is so tiny! How old is she and how much does she weigh??

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Ok, I need to know did the frog make it?

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I can't believe that Scruffy just sat there and didn't make that frog breakfast!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Archived