CairnTalk

Head shots

hallswel

Sorry, I was not logged in. The above post was from me Rhonda :)

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What beautiful dogs! We are all blessed to have them in our lives!

Ellie, Grilly under the blanket is just adorable.

Scully's Mom, thanks, I think they are dolls too. Kramer is kissable cute!

I think you and I started a theme for a new thread - Patriotic pictures! Eric is wearing his flag bandana and Kramer is posing in front of the nice patriotic quilt.

What do you say folks, how about submitting photos of your Cairn(s) getting ready for the 4th of July?

Guess I better put one up, too!! I really do need to get some new ones loaded!! This is an older one of Toto from a few years ago....

toto9.jpg

Here's another of Piper from a few years ago that I love....his first day home!!

P6190011.jpg

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Look at that little Piper!! I want another one!

Each picture gets better and better. Guess it would help if I brought my camera back home from the office maybe I'd have something new to post. :confused:

Any simple instructions for posting pics for a non-techie dummy like myself, who does not have an image hosting site?? :confused:

I LOVE everyones pics! This is a wonderful thread! I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing pictures of Cairns!

Here is a few more!

Savannah being Patriotic with her 4th of July scarf

147820_1119987331.jpg

Savannah lounging outside:

SAVANNAHDISNEY05145.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Ooooooops! Did someone say 'headshots'?? Hehe.....

One of my faves of Piper when he was little....

Piper_072703.jpg

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

SO good it makes me smile. I love Echo's face so cute!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

You have FOUR, Brad? They are gorgeous.

Tell me, is there much difference in having four versus three? I'm always saying the more the merrier.

"You have FOUR, Brad? They are gorgeous.

Tell me, is there much difference in having four versus three? I'm always saying the more the merrier."

I can see the wheels spinning already.....lol!

I tend to think it depends on the particular dogs (mainly) and your environment. I personally found three to be the hardest number; six seems to be a practical limit for my sanity (such as it is). Barley, the oldest, thinks ONE was the correct number.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived