CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Card Exchange 2012

beccadiane374

I'm super disappointed Addie and I were unable to participate this year or last. It sounds like such fun! Hopefully next year!

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

That's OK Whits, we'll post all of our Christmas cards here in a week or two so you can see all of the festive Cairns. And you can make an e-card for free!

I have to say, though, today was a banner day -- 5 cards came in the mail! I really enjoyed looking at all of the silly Cairns.

thank u everyone for all the cards, I'm running a bit late with mine and Napoleon its not cooperating with new pictures so I may have to use an old one....

DH just called me at work to let me know our cards are in the mail! Woo hoo!

And we have received 13 cards already. Opening cards is my first task when I get home from work at night. We make sure to show them to Allie and T Bone too, so they can see what their cousins from the Cairn Talk Forum look like...

• Like 1

We make sure to show them to Allie and T Bone too, so they can see what their cousins from the Cairn Talk Forum look like...

Glad to know I'm not the only person who does this. :P

Hurray - our cards all ready to go in the mail tomorrow! We'll stop off at the post office to mail cards and packages, then we're off to my parents' farm in northern Illinois for Christmas. Packy & Kirby are set to go, although Kirby was moping around while we were packing because Packy told him he had to stay home alone. Packy is feeling feisty today for some reason, and they had several big wrestling matches during present wrapping.

• Like 1
Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Hurray - our cards all ready to go in the mail tomorrow! We'll stop off at the post office to mail cards and packages, then we're off to my parents' farm in northern Illinois for Christmas. Packy & Kirby are set to go, although Kirby was moping around while we were packing because Packy told him he had to stay home alone. Packy is feeling feisty today for some reason, and they had several big wrestling matches during present wrapping.

Northern Illinois? Buffy says Packy and Kirby are welcome to stop by in Joliet! She'd love to . . . ahem . . . introduce herself to the boys. :wub:

Northern Illinois? Buffy says Packy and Kirby are welcome to stop by in Joliet! She'd love to . . . ahem . . . introduce herself to the boys. :wub:

We'll be more toward the Quad Cities; you're about 90 minutes away, I'd say, Buffy. But maybe on our way up to Milwaukee, we can swing by!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

First, I just want to say how excited I have been everyday when one comes in. They are all covering the door to the upstairs in the living room. Also, I make Nessie look at all the cards, I think she's jealous of some of the cool places other cairns get to live. I just think this is the most fun thing I've ever done for Christmas!

• Like 1

I have received a lot of great Christmas cards, Dad shows me each and everyone of them before he hangs them up. I sniff and lick each and everyone of them, especially the ones from the boys :D

Sassy

• Like 3

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Wait, you mean, there might be people who DON"T show their cards to their dogs?!? ;-)

We got ours out earlier this week after a disaster at the print shop. I'm a little disappointed in the quality we ended up sending out; we had to do a rush kiosk job at Walmart after the local company messed up our order. :-( Oh well, there's still a Cairn on it, right?!

Thanks to everyone for all the awesome cards. We can't decide on our favorite. They are all so wonderful!

mine are also finally out last Thursday, Walmart ran out of ink, then they lost them and just when I was going to do another set, they found them...

Merry Christmas everyone form Napoleon and family

• 3 weeks later...
The mailman came to the door yesterday and hand delivered the past week's worth of mail (mailbox hopefully going up today). Since we haven't changed our address with the USPS yet, it was one item from the electric company, one piece of junk mail and seven cairn cards! What fun!!! Mine will be super duper behind schedule - hoping to get our xmas tree up today and do a photo shoot of some sort tonight if I can clear enough boxes to get a decent shot or two!

Just got your card yesterday!  Love it!

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg