CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Card Exchange 2012

beccadiane374

We gave up on physical cards a few years ago. Now we send virtual greetings - Save a Tree, Send an Email :mellow: We'll be posting greetings on the forum later. :santa:

Edited by Hillscreek

I did this for the last few years - even funnier than getting the cards was watching my kids, husband and friends look at the cards (I tape them up on a glass door) and say "Why do you have so many dog photo cards????". I crack up every time.

Linda & Pegi

I know, it is an extra expense. Email greetings would be great! Hopefully with a pic! I know times are tuff and I think there going to get tuffer. So a penny saved now may sure come in handy down the road ... but I think I'll skip a gift and treat myself to some postage, just because. Looking forward to your Christmas post.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Yes, it's true that some of us might not want the extra expense of postage this year. The forum almost always has a thread for Christmas photos, so we'll look forward to your e-card showing up there this year! A week or so after mailing my cards out, I'll post a pic of what it looked like, too!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

I bring the whole stack over to my family on Christmas Day for them to look at. My niece and nephew aren't lucky enough to get their own Cairn Cards!

Hiya All - I'm sorry but I can't join either. An average sized card mailed to my parents in PA from England is over $2.00. The postal rates here are just awful. :( Plus, we are still recovering from my move to Europe last year and our wedding. I hope to be a part of it next year, because it sure looks like a lot of FUN! :D

Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't decided or has been waiting to send your info...please try to get it to me by the end of the week!! So looking forward to this!! :)

Becky & Tanner

I sent you mine last week I think. Still trying to get a decent pic of Ellie. She needs groomed so badly right now...fluffy tail and ears! October was a nightmare...I had a cold for 2 weeks, then the stomach flu for 2 weeks and my son broke his arm so lots of dr. visits with that! So...my scruffy pup will be photographed scruff and all! :D

• Like 1

I haven't dropped by the forum for awhile so I am glad I saw this post. We love participating in the card exchange!! I just sent our information in - hope it isn't too late to participate! :santa:

I sent you mine last week I think. Still trying to get a decent pic of Ellie. She needs groomed so badly right now...fluffy tail and ears! October was a nightmare...I had a cold for 2 weeks, then the stomach flu for 2 weeks and my son broke his arm so lots of dr. visits with that! So...my scruffy pup will be photographed scruff and all! :D

My Ripley too! Took the picture today. She's way past due for a haircut!!

• Like 1

OK. Now sometimes I whip through my email recklessly. Make sure you give me a heads up when you send out the "naughty & nice" list. :P So I can make sure I don't mess up and miss it. Took pics today. Dempsy was a love - so patient with mom.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I too wanted to make sure I didn't miss the list. Just picked my cards up at Costco. 50 for $14.99 and then a $5.00 off coupon...what a deal!

Merry Christmas, everyone!! :)

First, let me apologize for not responding to each email. I actually don't have internet access at home & work has been crazy busy lately.

Secondly, I've sent out the lists!! :) Please, please, please let me know if you did not receive an email so I can check to make sure I received your email requesting to be included. Also, I typed this all rather quickly, so please let me know if there are any errors with your information.

Let the fun begin!!

Becky & Tanner

Received my first Christmas card today. Ellie is a cutie - when you first start getting them - you look at the address and think now who do I know from .... and then it hits you and you can't wait to see the cute little cairns inside.

• Like 2

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori