CairnTalk

Overlapping Dogs - Need Advice!

Rattlesnake Gal

Oh my goodness Rattlesnake Gal - those pictures are just adorable of both dogs. Your puppy looks a lot like ours except Bailey is a tad lighter, plus her ears are standing up. Not yet ours - but I have hope! We just bought the same Flip HD video camera (after I saw your video, I said "hey, we need one of those to film our puppy" and off we went. Hubby is more inclined with computers than I - so he is creating video's on Window's Movie Maker 2 - with introductions and credits - gradual zooming in and splicing various videos together. We will be posting them on Youtube as well. Better him than me - and that's because I've been spending my waking moments concentrating on the puppy which is turning out to be a full time job. Good luck with Bailey as we seem to be walking in one another shoes.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of you new puppy owners are sure keeping me entertained and envious. Celia, I guess your concern with Mac's reaction to the wee one is answered with the chewy sharing--now that is the ultimate test of patience for any older Cairn and it looks like Mac has passed with flying colors. Pindrop--not to worry, those ears will be up before you know it and if by some rarity they don't, no problem, you still have a Cairn.

What an awesome video - you made my night! They are so good together. I love how Bailey uses the couch as home base :) Just adorable - both of them.

... How much is that doggie in the window ... ???

Archived