CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Card exchange 2009

Nikki

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the one kissing santa I like the one after that too I think it was #10

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Great pictures! I can't pick a favorite, but the Cairn-kiss picture is really cute. Thanks for sharing!

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

sheila and Misty

more pleeeeease! I think it would be nice if you all sent Misty and Toby one more round of cards with another pose! :P they are all sooo great thanks for adding your furry little faces to our decorations! makes our home soo much cozier!

nothings considered late unless its after 12pm christmas day :thumbsup:

So is that *mailed by* or *received by*?!? Cuz I just made the mailed by cut-off! :D

A big THANK YOU to Nikki, & "CAIRNGRATULATIONS" for a great job on this year's Christmas card exchange. It was so nice of you to step in and manage the whole thing this year. Also thanks to Liz for doing a great job in the past. Thank you to everyone for your beautiful cards. We enjoy getting them so much, and we hope that it continues every year. Merry Christmas, and a joyous New Year to everyone!

Jim & Connie

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, got another Christmas card today - mailed 14th December in Denver! I know I am a long way off but that must have definately come by snailmail! Thanks Bailey and Darcy but think that now finishes off the season well!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Uh no....mine just barely went into the mail. Making them New Years cards....yeah that is what they are. :blush:

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

sheila and Misty

Uh no....mine just barely went into the mail. Making them New Years cards....yeah that is what they are. :blush:

NO yours is :whistle: early-Its going to be the first one this year!

Archived