CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Card exchange 2009

Nikki

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody get the lists yet? I haven't seen ours come through email yet.

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

sheila and Misty

Thanks! great job Better get my pictures ready soon! If any straglers send me a pm-Ill still exchange with you long as its within my budget- :thumbsup:

just in case anyone wants custom photo stamps

zazzle has some; the price depends how how big you want the photo stamp to be and the type of postage.

here's a sample of one. sample

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Got my list and got my photo cards today.

Okay, promise not to laugh when you open our card ... all I can say is that it IMPOSSIBLE to get 2 dysfunctional humans, 1 old crabby Cairn and 1 young squiggly Cairn to all look pleasantly at a camera at the same time! :confused:

I wanted to see if the dog would tolerate a bow on their head...apparently not so much

some out take photos

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Oh, that dog's face! I agree the bow is not much appreciated!

I tried last year with a fancy collar on Holly but her expression said it all just like yours!!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

I had one of the Christmas bell collars once. well lets just say the bells turned into a chew toy. by the time I threw it away the bells no longer worked. lol I guess they were showing me their disapproval! :whistle:

sheila and Misty

I like the picture wth the bow top row third to the right-like a caption should be saying"OH NO YOU DIDNT PUT THAT ON MY HEAD"

What is the best way to turn photos into cards?

Can this be done at a photo processing store, or drug store where they process photos? Or is it possible to do it at home?

I got mine at shutterfly.com

but I think you can go to meijers or walgreens or walmarts or target i dunno check their websites

This is my first year doing photo cards. Did it on Shutterfly.com on Sunday, they came in the mail Tuesday...I just got standard shipping. I was shocked at how fast they came. They let you crop the pics too. I'm really pleased with them. Tuk is sooo camera shy so his pic isn't quite what I had hoped for for a X-mas card, but I still think he looks totally cute in it! He has the cutest smile! So those of you who get mine, the cat belongs to my daughter and notice how their expressions are similar even though they are not in the same pic. They both have a look of 'sigh, I will ALLOW you to take my picture and pretend not to enjoy it too much even though I'm secretly enjoying the attention'. She's 12, the cat's 14 and they are peas in a pod...exactly alike, lol. Anyway, from my experience the photo card thing was really easy and I'm very happy with the end product.

Hey All,

Just got an email from Kate (Darcy's and Bailey's mom) to let me know that my ZIP code on the list is missing a digit. I'm #32, and the ZIP should read 12211. Hope my cards make it to us!!!

Cheers,

Jodi

Buckley and Gracie had a photo shoot on Saturday at their boarding facility. I received an email from them after I signed up for the xmas card exchange and thought "why not". I am very surprised regarding how tolerant both of the pups were with costumes. I can't wait to receive the link to see their photos. :santa2: Gracie was quite taken with Santa's beard. :whistle:

sheila and Misty

had my cards written up setting on the table in the out of area pile , next to my in area pile-wasnt quite going to mail them yet but my husband took the cairn ones and mailed them-soo keep a look out for Misty and Tobys card!!!

wooohoooo! Got my first card in the mail. I can tell this is going to be a hoot! I just wish the dogs could actually see them too! ;)

sheila and Misty

Me too! Me too! Igot 2! showed them to Misty and Toby dont know what they saw, but they took a big whiff from both of them-so I think they realize it was from a dog oriented home!

Irs soo worth the time and postage to us! Really makes our christmas all warm and cozy :thumbsup: They are adorable!

Archived