CairnTalk

Cairn Christmas Card exchange 2009

Nikki

It's getting close the holiday season again. for those of you that want to exchange cairn xmas cards. please email me at nstevensb@gmail.com. title the subject of the email as Cairn Christmas Cards. put your name, home address {include your zip}, name of yours, and your email address and tell me how many cards you want to send and if you would send cards overseas or not.

please let me know by November 26th so I can get the list out asap.

About the type of cards you will get. Last year I got handmade, storebought, and photo cards. Some people address them to your dogs Some people send a picture of the Cairn and Owner. You have plenty of time to think about what you want to do.

If you have any questions please just ask.

Nikki

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no problem Brad

put your name, home address {include your zip}, name of yours, and your email address and tell me how many cards you want to send and if you would send cards overseas or not.

I really should read what I write lol

what I need in the email

your name

your dogs names

your address and zip

email address

how many card you want to send {10, 15, 25, 50, all}

let me know if your willing to send out cards overseas

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Nikki

Yes thanks for taking the project on I was excitied when you asked me on facebook yesterday!

....the most difficult part will be the people who forget and want to be added after you have already completed your list

So to help Nikki please if you want to participate then you need to send your name to her email by the deadline and remember to send it to her email and not her pm from this site. It is much easier for Nikki to have to look only one place for the information.

thumbsup.gif THANK YOU NIKKI

I wonder if we will get a kangroo Cairn card this year? I sure do enjoy going to the mail box to get my Cairn Christmas Cards! Who will be the first one to get their cards mailed out.....This is so much FUN! I have a scrap book with Cairn cards from the past three years!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Yikes, this means i'll have to start working on my holiday card!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

So glad I didn't miss the sign up, with tending to Noah I almost forgot I needed to log on to the forum to sign up :) Can't wait to see everyone's cute little furballs this year. I can't wait to show Noah all the sweet Cairns out there around the world.

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

WOW, this is our first year at trying to get cards out. DH already has ideas on what kind of pic he wants to send...go figure. Maybe I will let him do all the work? Am excited to get started and keep up with the task.

We've been on a huge break from Cairn Talk. We searched for a new house (with a bigger yard for the pups) and finally found something perfect! Moved first, sold second, had basement construction and we are now finally settling in. So 2009 has been very busy for us, especially Darcy & Bailey! We miss all of you that we've interacted with and hope to catch up on some of you through the threads!

SOOOOO glad someone has taken this on this year. The card exchange is the highlight of our season!

Can't wait!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Here are a few of the shots I took for today. Duncan was visiting so I groomed him up a bit and got a picture of him with his siblings.

The first three ar Saffron her sire Dirty Harry and dam Sugar

the single brindle girl is Paint

and the last three are Duncan, Sassy and Paint all Harry kids

post-291-12583306151555_thumb.jpg

post-291-12583306286932_thumb.jpg

post-291-12583306454068_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

This will be our first year and we're so excited. We started practicing our "poses" today. Packy LOVES taking pictures. He loves getting his face combed ahead of time and he loves posing for the picture. Of course, he does get a special treat after; that might have something to do with it! :thumbsup: Kirby is interested in the camera...

Here's our first practice shot.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Just signed up! Unfortunately, Tanner is not going to pose as well as Kirby, Packy, or hallswel's bunch (all gorgeous pictures, by the way!)...but we'll see what we can come up with! :whistle:

Becky & Tanner

okay just a reminder if you would like to be apart of the card exchange I need your info by 26th/27th. Email me So I can get the list out ASAP since it's almost xmas time!

this is who I have so far. If you send me something and I didn't get please let me know.

Jandy Arnold {Packy +Kirby}

Sarah Broughton {Maxwell}

Illa Walker {Paisley}

Dini Brown {Buckley + Gracie}

Patti Olson {Charlie}

Sharon & Ray Thomas {Miya +Max}

Dawn St. John {Tuk-tuk}

Becky Coe {Tanner}

Adrienne Gerard {Taz +Gypsy}

Stacy, Chris, and Noah Warden {Hollie edelbrock + brystal sonoma}

Rita & Dale {Fergus (Gus for short)}

Gary & Sheryl Briggs {Amaretto, Ashes & Cinders}

Janet Meyer { Roxy + Susie}

Dallas & Shanna Jones { Sparky + Scout}

Jim & Connie Lauridsen { Bailey + Sophie}

Jeff & Kate Dragoo { Darcy + Bailey}

Lesley Yocum {Trotter}

Darleen Chester {Izze + Greysen}

Gloria Carballo { Napoleon + Sammy}

Nanette & Eric Cowgill & Karen Abhalter {Grissom + Georgia}

sheila sakowitz { Misty + Toby}

Brad LaBroad { Haggis, Echo, & Stella}

Tanya Ferguson {Brody + Mia}

Christine DeFeudis { Chewy + Roxy}

Tracy Aabey & Steve Hammond {Brattwurst + Mettwurst}

Liz & Bill Hallsworth {Saffron, Paint, Dirty Harry, Sugar, Rebel & Hammurabi}

Tara and Joe Wilk {Olie, Teddy Bear, & Sweet Pea}

Somer Smith {Savannah}

and me of course! :D

Thanks Nikki! Just sent you an email.

Currey got a bit of grooming today - too bad I don't have any christmas props out yet to get some photos now!

my dh was helping pick out photos for this years xmas cards...

he wanted this one {see attached photo}...his nick name for scotty is the Scotty Boy Monster

his other GREAT idea was to take a photo of angel rough housing scotty and make it look like there eating the building...

I told him no on both LOL...

Archived