CairnTalk

Packy's Unknown Tumor

kjwarnold

I can only imagine the conflicting feelings you are dealing with. I applaud your decision to "Let him be the dog he wants to be." :hug:

• Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Thinking of you and Packy often these days.  I echo remltr's thoughts - this must be very difficult for you and it's wonderful that Packy is still getting some enjoyment from life.  :hug:

Absolutely let Packy do whatever he wants and can do as long as he is able. If he should leave you (and us) while fishing or hunting that would be the right way for him. He will let you know when/if things get too much. :hug:

Such a tough thing to go through. Obviously Packy is still enjoying his life to the fullest and I agree with all the comments above. But to leave this earth doing what you enjoy. Keep up the good fight Packy! :wub:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

How hard this must be for you and through it all your love for Packy jumps off these pages.  You and Packy are in my thoughts and prayers; your boy couldn't be loved more and he knows it.  Give Packy a huge hug for me.

• Like 1

My heart continues to break for you and your family. What a lucky boy Packy is, to have a family there to help him enjoy every single last minute of his time with you. You are all so courageous and loving, to guide him through this part of life letting him do what he wants to do. If you can spare one, give him a cuddle and kiss from Addie and I. 

• Like 3

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

I'm heartbroken for you, but glad Packy is still enjoying all the adventures that make him so special to everyone at Cairn Talk. Hugs  :hug:

Loki's favorite place to spend his morning is on my lap.  There is a lot of comfort in keeping to the normal routine.  I hope Packy gets to spend many more mornings on your lap.

Who rescued whom?

Sending love and cuddles to Packy. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley