CairnTalk

Help please

Scruffys Mom

How do you say goodbye to your best friend. There is no easy way. As many have said before my post, you did the best you could for Sparky. You loved him beyond words and in the end you gave him the kindest gift of all. The gift to be free of pain. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really sorry to hear that he didn't make it. It is never easy when we loose a family memeber.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I'd like to add my condolences as well - I also know the loss of a family four-legged member. The pain and loss is unbearable. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Time will lessen the pain but your memories will stay forever. Bless you and know we are here thinking of you.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

((((hug))) You were a loving, devoted family member to Sparky. I'm glad he had you.

I'm sorry you're hurting. I wish you healing and fond memories.

I'm so sorry to here you lost Sparky. I'll be praying still for you and your family. I hate that you have to go through this, but you are not alone. God and all of us are with you.

I just read this. I have tears for you and your family. What a great live you showed for him and it will stay in your hearts forever. I pray for peace for you. These little guys leave big stamps on our hearts forever. I am sorry for your loss.

Archived