CairnTalk

Help please

Scruffys Mom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry for all of the stress and worry you are going through. Be at peace with knowing you've done everything you could for your dog and now it is out of your hands. He knows you love him no matter what.

I am sorry to hear about his decline, I hope he pulls through.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Oh, that's so sad. I feel just awful for you. You and Sparky gave it your best. God be with you both.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I am so sad to read about Sparky. Had such high hope for his recovery. May God give you strength to get thru this time and may all the precious times with Sparky stay close to your heart.

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

My dear friends, I can finally post without tears. Sparky is in Heaven and I will next write a Memoriam, thanks to this great forum, filled with compassion. We tried and the vets really worked with me emotionally and financially. After Sparkys 2nd surgery, he was failing, I insisted on a steroid IV, and he had an immediate rebound, only to fail again, with sutures rupturing. We could not figure out why he could not recover, but assumed he had a greater underlying problem, perhaps Addison's that would not let his little body go on. I look in the clouds and see him, and know one day, we will have another sparkle in our lives and provide a loving home for another Cairn. I look forward to becoming part of this family again, and sharing our lives and our amazing little wondrous pups that we all love with all our heart. Thanks, Madeline, Sparky and Scruffy's mom forever.

i am so very sorry to hear this. you were completely there for sparky, you can be proud of yourself forever. you have a lot of love to give, and sparky was so lucky to have got himself in the way of it. in that way he was a lucky guy. you will see him again.

Oh I'm so sorry to read this! Thinking of you tonight and praying you get an extra dose of comfort...

I am so sorry - - I lost my precious Riley a little over a month ago - - and I can so relate to the emotions that you are experiencing. Words seem inadequate at a time like this - - just know that I completely feel your loss and the love you shared with Sparky - - may you find comfort in the days to come and realize that if loving him "fiercely" could have saved him - - he would have lived forever. God Bless . . .

Idaho Cairns

Madeline, I am so sorry and send all my condolences to you in this difficult moment. Rest assured that you did all you could have done and more for your Sparky--it wasn't to be and I truly believe that the mystery of why we have to suffer so in loving these wonderful dogs will be revealed and answered to us someday. Try to find a place of rest and peace for yourself and your family tonight.

Sure wish it weren't so. In your memorial, could you put up some pictures so we can get to know this tough little character?

I am deeply sorry to hear of Sparky's passing. It is so difficult saying goodbye -- I hope you can find comfort in knowing he is at peace.

Madeline, I am so, so sorry to hear that your precious Sparky has passed away. I wish I had words to offer that could somehow lessen your sorrow. My husband and I send our deepest condolences.

Melissa

Please accept our condolences also. Sparky's battle has ended, and he will no longer have pain and suffering. Your own suffering will last longer but it too will end eventually. He will always be with you, in your heart & your memories. When you think of him you will smile, and sometimes shed tears, but you will never forget him. Bless you for all you did for this brave boy. He stayed with you as long as he could, and you will see him again.

Jim & Connie

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

You were always there for Sparky when he needed you and you did everything you could. Take comfort in the knowledge that you gave him a wonderful, loving home. You're a special person and you have my sincere sympathy.

Helene

So very sorry to here that Sparky is gone. May you find comfort in his memories in the days and weeks ahead.

Sassy and I are so sorry for your loss and wish you strength and peace during this very difficult time.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

I have so little to add that hasn't already been said. It is so hard to lose a great friend like Sparky, though, and I know that if love alone could have saved him he would still be here.

Hugs from us...

hugs and kisses from me and my girls. So sorry for you loss

The only thing better than owning a Cairn is owning two!

Archived