CairnTalk

*Patiently* waiting...

dinib

Congratulations!! What a luck pup. I happen to be a 'matchmaker' volunteer with this wonderful organization and have been following these babies closely. When will you bring her home?

Best of luck!

The foster mom was already planning on coming out to the Bay area to visit family. She volunteered to bring the puppy with her. Delivery date is May 28!

gracie or aurora i like!

x

"Auschwitz begins whenever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals."

- Jewish philosopher Theodor Adorno

We've decided on Gracie. Foster mom sent me more pictures, which I will upload in a bit.

We definitely like your choice of "Gracie"!! That's a well known name in our dogs' family tree. Am Ch Cherbo Gracie Daly, a beautiful dark brindle, is Sophie's mother, and Bailey's paternal grandmother! Your little Gracie is a beautiful girl, the black color is stunning! :wub: Can't wait to see more pictures when you get her home.

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

How can I adore a puppy I haven't even met yet?

A box of whine

20090505_0002.jpg

Oh my, what sharp teeth you have

20090505_0003.jpg

20090506_0015.jpg

20090506_0020.jpg

You will adore her even more when she arrives! I think this little one wll get spoilt with love!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Oh she is just so so sweet. :wub: I'd like to order a box of "whine" just the same. Can't wait to see more pics of her.

ctdogs.jpg

Well I gave up trying to do pictures and uploaded a video of Leo to youtube here:

He is getting to be more normal each day.

Don't you just love it when Cairns wag their tails for us? Leo is very handsome. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations again on getting sweet Leo!! He's a cutie! I look forward to hearing about his progress!

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

We are happy for both of your families! These two wonderful babies are going to very loving homes and they are both absolutely adorable. I love the name Gracie, it's a wonderful choice. And Leo.... give him another couple of weeks and you'll be amazed at what it difference you've made in his life and he in yours.

Congrats to all!

Rita and Gus

Rita Roetker

Mommy of (Fer)Gus

• 2 weeks later...

She's here! She's here! I picked her up at the airport today. Boy, is she a stinker weighing in at 5 lb! She found Buckley's hooves and immediately started chewing on them.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

aww she's very cute! :hug::wub:

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Gosh - she is like Buckley - and she is very cute with it!

Obviously knows her priorities too!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

CAIRNGRATULATIONS!!! Gracie is a beautiful little girl. Looks like you better get in a big supply of those hooves!

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

She is beautful. My first Cairn, Missy, looked just like her when she was a pup. She stayed solid black her whole life. I love the black color. Both are adorable!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

What a beautiful little girl! We're so happy for you all, you've been blessed! There are definitely many happy hours ahead of you as well and lots of joy and happiness.

Rita and Gus

Rita Roetker

Mommy of (Fer)Gus

That is the cutest baby cairn! I wish I could scritch her and play with her right now. All of the things I love about cairns in one tiny package. Just concentrated fun that's all.

What a gorgeous little bundle of joy! Gracie is a lovely name (and is the name of our rescue Black Lab!!).

Oh, the happiness a puppy brings into a home!!

• 1 month later...

Hi all - thought I would give you a quick update on Gracie. She burst into our world and has taken over the place. She is cute, petite and a smart cookie! She gets along great with Buckley. She is his new favorite toy. I've noticed he is very protective of her at the dog park. He actually challenged a rambunctious puppy who flipped Gracie, by growling and holding the puppy down until he submitted. I was quite surprised by this. Now that Gracie is around, he seems to have really matured. Gracie is in puppy obedience and doesn't seem to be afraid of anything.

Here is a video if you would like to see her.

That was the BEST puppy video! She is so adorable and friendly. I loved the "hide from Buckley" part. How cool that they get along so well. It took Gypsy 3 months to warm to Taz and she wouldn't play with him until he was about 6 months old. Buckley is an awesome big brother.

Enjoy!!

OH MY GOODNESS that was so wonderful, makes me want another one right now.

Thanks you for making my day.

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

Archived