CairnTalk

*Patiently* waiting...

dinib

We've decided to add another Cairn to the family. Searched for puppies in NoCal and found there weren't any puppies available. I decided to turn to rescue. I've had all my references contacted. Now, I am just waiting on the home inspection :whistle: . I see the rescue I applied to just received an intake of several puppies, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get my home inspection done in time to get my name on the list for one of the pups.

Good for you!! I think I saw that post in the unnamed rescue's blog. ;) Good luck!

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

sheila and Misty

thats exciting ! wish you the best with your new little one how lucky he/she will be.

Wow I thought we would have to wait longer but I'm driving to get our new cairn in a few moments. I am so excited. We have met and introduced Cassie

and I really think he is going to be a good fit for our household. I'll have to post a photo when we get back.

Dianer - congrats! Please post pics of the new addition.

My matchmaker just emailed me today to start the selection process.

How exciting. We adopted a rescue Cairn almost 4 years ago. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, so hang in there. My fingers are crossed that you find the perfect match soon.

It's a boy! His name is Leo. Actually it's Royal Troon Sir Leopold and he is very shy. He's a wheaten born 4/21/2005 so he's close in age to Cassie.

Here she is! :blush: The adoption is not final yet, but we are a couple steps away from getting approved.

~8 weeks

Aurora2.jpg

~10 weeks

aurora.jpg

~10 weeks w/siblings (she is the one sitting up in the back

aurorabelaircutlasscamaro.jpg

Oh so cute! I didn't know you were going to get a puppy! That is wonderful. Thanks for the pictures. I took some of Leo and tried uploading them to Flikr but it said none of my files made it so back to the drawing board.

The puppy is so cute. Have you named her yet? When are we getting together for a doggie date?

Oh my gosh! SO adorable!! I've been watching the litter's progress on the rescue's blog. They are precious.

Congratulations to both of you new adoptees!!!

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

Oh, how sweet!!! Congratulations on your newest addition! She looks lovely!

Becky & Tanner

Yay! I get her May 28!

Poll on names:

Aurora (Rory) - the name the rescue gave

Gracie

Miss Cleo(patra)

Josie

The puppy is so cute. Have you named her yet? When are we getting together for a doggie date?

Hi there - I would love to have a play date after the pup gets her series of shots. I will need a fenced dog park while I work with her on training. I will definitely PM you when we are ready!!

sheila and Misty

dont know what happenend to my last try at responding??? but it took off without my comment! If she responds to Rory I altho not crazy about it would stay with the name she is use to- if it doesnt phase her change it now- I think Josie is cute she looks oh so Tiny. seems like she should have an itsy bitsy name like molly or punkin(not pumpkin) or smidge...(just kidding) whatever you choose she will like it long as it comes with a bunch of lovin! shes sooooo precious!

Oh my goodness what a cute little girl. I'm jealouse you get all that puppy play.I'll bet you are on pins and neddles till you pick her up. Congrats.

Rich

She looks a real sweetie! All the best for your adoption!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Oh my..I cant wait to hear she is home with you...

As for a name...Anything you choose will do and I will love just the same.

Im getting all giddy for this lil girl.

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

She is so stinkin' cute!!! I've always wanted a black one.

I like the names Gracie & Cleo. We always tend to shorten names eventually and around our house, Josie would become Joe.

Please post pix when you bring her home.

Congrats!!!

*excitedly waiting for leo pics*

"Auschwitz begins whenever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals."

- Jewish philosopher Theodor Adorno

Archived