CairnTalk

Christmas Cairns

SparkyJonesMom

Yes, they let me put the antlers on, they aren't too fussy when it comes to something like that.

But they clearly aren't impressed with me doing it..lol

Miya

Max

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-3604-1229080496_thumb.jpg

Bought Holly a collar with bells but she is not impressed - she kept walking away from me sideways when she had it on!! However, will try again...............

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

You don't have to dress them up to get a cute photo! I knew that Kirby wouldn't stand for anything at only 6 months, so I just decided to put them on some pretty fabric and let it go at that. Packy is 4 yrs. old and was such a good, patient subject -- he stayed through the entire photo shoot, even while Kirby was up and down. They both got a nice piece of bully stick at the brushing and photos.

post-1119-1229208671_thumb.jpg

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

sheila and Misty
You don't have to dress them up to get a cute photo! I knew that Kirby wouldn't stand for anything at only 6 months, so I just decided to put them on some pretty fabric and let it go at that. Packy is 4 yrs. old and was such a good, patient subject -- he stayed through the entire photo shoot, even while Kirby was up and down. They both got a nice piece of bully stick at the brushing and photos.

post-1119-1229208671_thumb.jpg

gorgeous agaisnt that red!!

I love the one of Packy and Kirby against that gorgeous material................ they lok as if butter would not melt in their mouths!! real little angels?

And Mr Cheezle is so cute.

I think all the photos have been lovely.

Sparky was actually very good for me last night! I laid out a Christmas blanket on the couch (with Santa and reindeer), and sat him up there. He stayed put while I held a treat in my hand, and I took a couple of good pictures. I'll try to upload them tonight!

Sparky Jones & Scout Jones
ShannasCamera112-1-1.jpgSparkyScout-3-1.jpgScoutFloor-2.jpg

He looks so stoic here:

ChristmasSpark.jpg

ChristmasSpark2.jpg

And I know this one isn't Christmas, but for my birthday last Friday this one of the gifts I got was wrapped up and "from Sparky." DH thought I would like the wrapping:

ChristmasSpark3.jpg

Sparky Jones & Scout Jones
ShannasCamera112-1-1.jpgSparkyScout-3-1.jpgScoutFloor-2.jpg

sheila and Misty
Here's a photo shoot gone bad. Do they not all look pathetic? This was NOT my photo I sent out.

cairngirls2008.jpg

They look so sad its actually cute I can almost read their minds as if to say- come on-again? They are definately not happy campers there. I would have used it tho- no matter what the expression-theyre all face forward and thats a miracle in itself and the hats are on.

Oh dear, they look just like Holly when I tried to photograph her with her Christmas collar on!! Very cute...............................

Archived