CairnTalk

Christmas Cairns

SparkyJonesMom

sheila and Misty
You know the best thing is we are all willing to share the joy of owning a Cairn. I love everyones pictures, some really great shots. I only wish we could all someday meet!

It would be nice but with everyone spread soooo far apart there is no middle of the road place to meet-I think those people who at least can meet at some events are very fortunate. this forum has become a very close group. I just hope my computer never crashes and that I can always afford one because It would truly be a huge loss not to ever correspond with you guys again. and as far as your wish -it could come true if one of us hits really big on the lottery and is willing to buy alot of plane tickets :D one never knows-so lets not rule that wish out completely

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sheila and Misty
Liz - that last pic - looks like Paint is going to ambush the other pup for his hat!! :)

Sheila - love the ones of your 2 telling Father Christmas what they want - Misty seems to making sure that he hears her - she is getting real close!

and then Mr Bo - so smart!

these Christmas pics are so lovely................. will have to do something with Holly!

Josie

Misty doesnt want Toby to know what shes asking for...probably a good hiding place for her bones. somewhere Toby cant find them..

Gus' first outfit! It was a little difficult to get on, but I did it. He wore it for about 5 minutes. I decieded to take it off when he was rolling on his back in a pile of laundry and grunting :)

post-3832-1228492477_thumb.jpg

Meredith, Gus, and Daisy

both-1.jpg

Gus' outfit looks a little like Mr. Bo's! So cute! Here's just one more of Mr. Bo in another holiday outfit (I know, I went a little crazy this year...) This one I really thought he would hate but he didn't seem to notice!

post-3730-1228496889_thumb.jpg

Patrick, Meredith, and Mr. Bo

sheila and Misty

while decorating everyone quit on me-and watched me work- the bums looks like Ill be getting alot of christmas pictures like this one .hmm.

Here you go Sheila. The closest Jezzy is going to get to a candy cane is Paint Shop Pro..LOL. DH doesn't approve of putting clothes on Coopy or Jezzy, but I can sure paint them on :whistle:

post-3398-1228511712_thumb.jpg

If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog.

Here's one of Packy from a couple of years ago. I haven't done one this year with Packy & Kirby yet. We just got out our Christmas boxes so I have to dig through and see what ideas I come up with.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

sheila and Misty
Here you go Sheila. The closest Jezzy is going to get to a candy cane is Paint Shop Pro..LOL. DH doesn't approve of putting clothes on Coopy or Jezzy, but I can sure paint them on :whistle:

post-3398-1228511712_thumb.jpg

Very cute! good idea too!

sheila and Misty
Here's one of Packy from a couple of years ago. I haven't done one this year with Packy & Kirby yet. We just got out our Christmas boxes so I have to dig through and see what ideas I come up with.

ooooooooohhhh-that is soooo risky! and if someone came to the door right then-your tree would have been down!

How cute is that Sheila! Sleeping next to daddy while you work. Seems the same at my house LOL

Mr Bo looks great! I love the anklets on him. Everyones pictures are all #1's Keep them coming.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

This was Kramer's 2nd Christmas! He looks so tiny :)

Rhondasphotos228.jpg

This was my Missy with her Christmas hat on. That was her last Christmas with me.

rhonda-missy8.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

They're all so cute!

This coming weekend I'll be done with my finals and I'll finally be able to take Oscar's Christmas picture!

<3Oscar

post-3398-1228534654_thumb.jpg

Everyone has such really GREAT pictures here! And they are all sooooo cute :) I almost forgot Cooper's Christmas wish.

If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog.

I could barely get mine to sit still on a bench for their photo shoot....never in a million years could I do what you guys did.

All these pics are incredilble and belong on a calender. I'm loving it!!!!

Saw the great pic everyone looks so cute. I am wondering where they got the bells for Mr Bo's outfit. I would love to get them for mine.

Anyone know?

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

I love the one of Packy tangled up in the lights! These are all so great. I've started putting up the Christmas Cairns on my Tender, Love and Cairn blog. They're all so cute!

Sparky Jones & Scout Jones
ShannasCamera112-1-1.jpgSparkyScout-3-1.jpgScoutFloor-2.jpg

I took these today after I found the antlers, I don't think they were impressed at all! :)

miya-antler.jpg

max-antler.jpg

Hmm, pics aren't showing up

Whooops, user error :D

Miya

Max

sheila and Misty
One of Miya that didn't go too well.. lol

thats so cute and so typical of how they look about 1 second after you snap a good one!

I love that one of Miya - she looks like she has just enjoyed her large Christmas Dinner!!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

how adorable.how did you get the antlers on? scotty and angel soo would not tolerate something being on their head. lol I tried a bday hat once they soo did not appreciate it they wouldn't even take any treats...I guess they were really pissed.

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Good picture of Skipper, boats85, although he doesn't look real impressed himself. Kind of, "Come on, let's get this over with!".

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Skipper's expression seems to say "arn't I good for putting up with this! - hope I get rewarded!"!! :)

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Archived