CairnTalk

Where R U

Chez

We live in Central Missouri, but we did live in London for a year. While there, we had to leave our first Cairn, Willie, with my parents since we didn't want to put him in quarantine for 6 months at age 13. They don't do that now, do they? DH was born in Milwaukee, WI and I hatched in northern IL.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Tempe, Arizona! Right next to Phoenix. I am a transplant from Mississippi. My Cairn and Westie are both Arizonans, though.

Pam

Jessica--

New Hampshire's probably my favorite. We hit everywhere when we were there: Rhode Island, Maine, N.H., Vermont. Funny thing is we went to N.H. on our honeymoon, long before we knew we'd be living there two years for school! :) I'd always wanted to go to New England, but if I had known I'd live there, maybe the Bahamas would have seem more tempting... :lol:

I actually grew up in Narragansett, RI and ended up in NH. I love both places for different reasons, RI has the ocean and in NH I am in the woods. I really enjoy the country most.

I love seeing where everyone is from also, especially the people from far away.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Our permanent home is in Olathe, Ks a suburb of Kansas City. We are currently in Royse City, TX about 30 miles east of Dallas TX. on a job assignement.

Archived