CairnTalk

Where R U

Chez

I am in New Hampshire, USA but there are posters from the UK on here. My husband is from England though.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Yes Gem and me are from sunny Worcestershire, UK :) but I used to live in Lancashire too in a little place called Ramsbottom

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

I live in Illinois, USA but, I have a good friend who lives in Denmark.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

My physical being is in CT, USA but my heart has always longed for England.

Glad to have you among us, Chez. Please tell us about your Cairn

Cassie and I are in Texas, but long to be either in Connecticut like Kay or in the UK like you! :) At least it's getting chillier now; this is about the time I start liking where I live. ;)

Cassie and I are in Texas, but long to be either in Connecticut like Kay or in the UK like you! :) At least it's getting chillier now; this is about the time I start liking where I live. ;)

Getting chilly in the UK too!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Im in Biloxi Mississippi USA...Home of Puddles, Dozer, Ollie, And lilly the kitty.

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Any West Coasters out here?

I am in the Central Coast of California.....Monterey County.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Ahh, Boston. I long for that, too, this time of year (until about, say, January. ;)). We lived there for a couple of years and all I can say is, SAVOR THE FALL! :)

Ahh, Boston. I long for that, too, this time of year (until about, say, January. ;)). We lived there for a couple of years and all I can say is, SAVOR THE FALL! :)

If you liked Boston in the fall I hope you paid a visit to New Hampshire, especially up north, in the fall. I have been in New England for my whole life and I never get tired of it (until the -30 degrees with wind and blizzards). Even then I love it though, the snowmobiling and skiing is great.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

Columbus Ohio here, although my husband is from Wales and I'm originally from NW Indiana.

I lived in England for a year, it's where he worked and lived. Beautiful scenery in the UK!

Miya

Max

Columbus Ohio here, although my husband is from Wales and I'm originally from NW Indiana.

I lived in England for a year, it's where he worked and lived. Beautiful scenery in the UK!

Hello Columubs... from Cincinnati...

We also have a Cairn Talk member in Dayton

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Jessica--

New Hampshire's probably my favorite. We hit everywhere when we were there: Rhode Island, Maine, N.H., Vermont. Funny thing is we went to N.H. on our honeymoon, long before we knew we'd be living there two years for school! :) I'd always wanted to go to New England, but if I had known I'd live there, maybe the Bahamas would have seem more tempting... :lol:

Archived