CairnTalk

Buffy news and updates

hheldorfer

• 1 month later...

The past few days have been iffy for Buffy.  She seems to be slowing down and her appetite isn't great.  Last weekend I brought her and Ziggy to the forest preserve and took them for a walk in the woods.  They both had a fantastic time and it was wonderful to see Buffy so frisky and happy.  I hope the adventure in the woods wasn't Buffy's last hurrah.  

We're still taking it a day at a time; hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.  Damn, this is tough.  

• Like 3

Thinking  about you, Buffy and your family and hoping that there will be more days out in the sun. Big hugs:hug:

How about giving her a small bit of sardine (in water) in her dinner....it's smelly and they all seem to love that. Plus it's super healthy 

Edited by Terrier lover
  • Like 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Thinking about you and Buffy, I know how you feel - been though it with my first cairn. Here's hoping she just outdid herself on the weekend and needs a few days to recouperate.

• Like 1

Appreciate the update. I've been thinking about Buffy and her family a lot lately and hoping these Fall days are full of love and beauty. I'm confident about the love part; beauty is somewhat up to mother nature.

• Like 2

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

I hope like what has already mentioned that Buffy was just a little worn out from all the fun. I would make one suggestion and that is to check her for ticks. Just in case.

Sassy says hi :hug:

• Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

45 minutes ago, remltr said:

I hope like what has already mentioned that Buffy was just a little worn out from all the fun. I would make one suggestion and that is to check her for ticks. Just in case.

Sassy says hi :hug:

Great minds think alike - I checked her for ticks already and couldn't find anything.  She's better this evening; greeted me at the door after work and ate her full dinner without any encouragement.  One thing I can say for sure is that she's a fighter.  

Buffy sends licks and sniffs to Sassy.  She said "We old gals have to stick together!".:hug:

• Like 2

Thinking about your whole family every day Helene. Prayers going up. I know its hard. Can't stop remembering how much you and everyone on the forum helped me with Kelly and its hard to believe it has been 6 and a half years. Where has the time gone? I can't imagine what I would have done without you all. I think about all the times you talked about Buffy and how much it always helped. In a way I can't imagine what you are going through, but in a way I can. Just know that you have someone in Jonesborough,TN who always has you in her thoughts and prayers. :hug: 

• Like 2

Hoping Buffy has more good walks and enjoys her time pestering Ziggy. This is a hard time for you. You don't what to expect one day to the other. Either way Buffy is much loved by you and husband. Prayers being said again tonight.

• Like 1

Buffy you are quite the gal.  How much love can one little cairn take on? ... evidently you haven't reach your limit yet - the love just keeps on coming - wishing you and your family all the love in the world.  Soak it up and enjoy. :wub:

• Like 2

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Been thinking about you guys.  Yeah, there might be slow days but you’ll appreciate those good days all the more.  You go, Buffy!

Edited by kjwarnold
Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

When Buffy, Ziggy and I went to the park a few weeks ago we had an ulterior motive.  I had made arrangements for a pet photographer to meet us there, hoping to get some good pics that I could print and frame as a Christmas gift for DH.  The pictures are *fantastic*.  Here's one of my faves of the two dogs together.

untitled-5.jpg

• Like 8

Amazing pics ...the colors are beautiful and both dogs look so happy.:wub:

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Excellent image. And then there is me, always the picky photographer, who wants to crop it.crop.thumb.jpg.b6d65ec63b6c2214c0ebebc66a9e5f3c.jpg

• Like 4

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF