CairnTalk

If you could change one thing about your pooch

Dempsy's Mom

With Maisie, I would change the whining and the fact that she never lets me know exactly what it is she's whining about.  Once in a blue moon she will glance up at her toys or the biscuit jar but usually I just get the blank stare.  I would also like to see her less stressed when riding in the car.  She cries softly, shakes and will try to get very close to me and it just breaks my heart that she is so scared.  The odd part is that she cries and shakes on the way to wherever we are going but on the way home she seems to calm down and relax a little more.  I think she worries that I"m taking her to the vet or to be groomed and is afraid that I'll leave her there.

I wouldn't change anything else about this sweet little girl.

• Like 1

With Maisie, I would change the whining and the fact that she never lets me know exactly what it is she's whining about.  Once in a blue moon she will glance up at her toys or the biscuit jar but usually I just get the blank stare.  I would also like to see her less stressed when riding in the car.  She cries softly, shakes and will try to get very close to me and it just breaks my heart that she is so scared.  The odd part is that she cries and shakes on the way to wherever we are going but on the way home she seems to calm down and relax a little more.  I think she worries that I"m taking her to the vet or to be groomed and is afraid that I'll leave her there.

I wouldn't change anything else about this sweet little girl.

We've got that going on with Olie, just recently (he just turned 15).  We're not sure what he's whining about as he is not asking to go outside.  What is to be done?

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg