CairnTalk

Puppy sick

sharaegirl

Thanks so much everybody!!!

I cant believe Rito is here!!!

He is so smart and active...We have to do a lot of work with him though, he needs discipline and i am trying to stop him from using his bites to get our attention. He is doing so much better today though.

You guys can see his pic? I dont see it...

I have been trying to put more pics on the botton of my message, (not in the profile) but i dont get how to do it. Can somebody explain how to do that?

Thanks a lot for everything.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maria,

Miracles do happen. I too am thrilled that Rito has regained his health and is back with you and your family. It was obviously meant to be that all of you should be together and share your lives!

MikeC

Sharaegirl, here is the link to the post with Rito's picture. I think Joann posted it?

http://www.cairnterrier.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1783

To learn how to post pictures, find one of Bradl's posts. He has links with instructions. (I am to computer-illiterate to try to explain it!)

Thela

yeah! I am so thrilled about Rito! I have been thinking

about you and your family. It is such a great "ending"

to the story. I am sure Rito is going to need extra hugs

and kisses. I hope everything goes well for you and your

family.

Ellie

Thanks everybody!

Thanks Thela, I was looking where Joanne had posted her message, but i couldnt find it!

Since Rito is feeling fine and the tittle of this post is "puppy sick" I wont be posting anymore over here, from now on i will be posting in the one that Joanne has started "Rito is home"

Take care

Maria

Archived