CairnTalk

2014 Cairntastic Day

bradl

It was a showery day but a few sprinkles do not in any way deter Cairns from having fun!

Several participants promised to send me more photos. Here are a few, plus a couple youtubes.

A practice run: 

In the Barley Cup challenge, Drake and Oz ended up sharing the Barley Cup. The next-to-last race ended with a NASCAR style wreck (spectacular but harmless) with Drake dashing through the finish line while Oz slammed into the (padded) barrier, sending debris flying. A do-over ended with them in a photo-finish with both heads coming through the gap side-by-side. It was amazing. Since our budget does not allow for instant-replay technology the competitors graciously agreed to share the prize.

A hot-dog bobbing competitor:

Some photos:

http://www.crctc.org/gallery/category/37-2014-cairntastic-day/

• Like 3

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Those ruby red slipper cookies are so appropriate. I see how that little flag on a string works. Very ingenious contraption. Looks like all had a fun day, especially the two winners. They look very happy. :)  :)

Great photos, fun day had by all....I wish I could get Maisie involved in something like this, she just love socializing with other dogs.  Thanks  for sharing these wonderful photos.