CairnTalk

Jock my sweet sweet boy

Sam I Am

you couldn't have done anything for jock if you had x-rayed him a year earlier, it would only have created a heart-rending situation for you and you would never know what was the right thing to do. as it was, jock valued his life so highly that he was able to live with his disease a good long while, and that was surely the best thing. i am impressed by the fact that animals in the wild who experience pain from wounds or even old age do not lay down and let the wolves eat them. they carry on, even with discomfort or real pain, because that is how much life means to them. jock handled things as his values led him to. you don't have to worry about any of your decisions. 

• Like 2

I was very sad to read this and send you my prayers and thoughts. Jock will now be at peace and he will always be in your heart.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

So sad to hear of Jock's passing.  It is so hard to lose one of our precious companions.  He will always be in your heart and please know that he felt your love every day....

Pepper's Mom

• 2 weeks later...