CairnTalk

Jock my sweet sweet boy

Sam I Am

Jock left his earthly bonds this afternoon. I don't think it is possible to love anything as much as I loved him. He was my boy. I hope to write a proper memorial about his twelve and half years with us, but not right now.

Sweet dreams my baby boy. The house feels so empty without your wonderful presence .

post-4010-0-85476100-1378341119_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

I knew this day was coming when you posted about his cancer, but I never imagined it would be so soon.   Rest in peace, little man, and know you were treasured dearly and loved immensely.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Lynn, I am so sorry.  I hope it was a quiet peaceful passing for your Jock and I sure wish I could help ease the pain I know you must be feeling right now. 

I am so sorry for your loss of Jock. Jock is with God and getting treats the likes none of us earth bound beings could ever imagine. God will take good care of him until you see him again.

Edited by remltr

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

I am so sorry for your loss and the difficult time you are going through. The pain is difficult but lessens with time. You will always have the wonderful memories of your best friend. Bless you!

:hug: May ALL your memories of Jock be ones that make you laugh out loud!!  He would be dancing to hear your laughter (not that I knew Jock personally, just a natural Cairn response :) ).  Prayers of peace and love from ALL of us to you!!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope it brings you comfort knowing he's healthy and strong wherever he is now. May your memories keep him close and may time make the loss easier and the time you had with him sweeter. Thank you for sharing your Jock with us. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

SO so sorry to hear about Jock. These little fellows have such a big place in our lives, and I know yours will feel so empty.  Hope it helps to know that all at Cairn Talk are thinking about you, and remembering Jock.

Oh no, I am so terribly saddened to hear of Jock's passing.  I wish there was something I could do or say to ease your pain.  Run free little Jock and rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can truly feel from your posts just how much he was loved and adored. Big hugs from us. 

I am filled with moments of laughter when I think of Jocks antics through the years, then I look at a chair he loved, a toy, the back lawn still showing dead grass against trees and I break down into tears. Our wonderful vet called last evening to see how we were doing. After talking to her I am at peace that we did the right thing. He had cancer through out his whole little body and I feel so sad that he was enduring this without letting on except for the past week. I should have had him x rayed a year ago when he was showing signs of being a little hesitant about jumping up on the furniture .

Again, rumblings of raw emotion,

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Lynn...so very sorry.  Jock was a great dog.  My thoughts are with you.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.