CairnTalk

Terrier Party

kjwarnold

Wow, I'd really have to warn my neighbors well ahead of a Cairn Talk Reunion here on our beach -- can you imagine all those little bosses running around, playing in the water? Of course, Packy would ignore all because he'd be too busy fishing. Kirby, on the other hand, would have a ball! He's in the background right now going, "Yeah, Mom! Yeah, yeah, let's do it!" The little party animal!

• Like 1
Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Oh my....I would luv to go on an adventure. I could bring my lippystickers and my bafthing suit and run and swim with all the odder doggies. Dat would be so much fun. Packy & Kirby could be pilot and co-pilot runnin round the countryside picking us all up. I'm in!!!

(liddle) Layla

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Well, Lake of the Ozarks is certainly the place to go for hotels, restaurants, golf and watersports! Packy and Kirby don't really go for golf, but I'm sure there are some Cairns out there that would love to chase those golf balls. Oh, wait...we have tons of groundhogs on the golf courses, so maybe Packy & Kirby would love a little back-up and have a go at them. Hey! We could offer to clear the golf courses of all groundhogs with our Cairns and earn free hotel stays for everyone!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

OMG-how adorable. I just had major surgery a week ago so I haven't been on for awhile. This is the first thread I've read and It made me crack up. I think ivy needs a party for her upcoming birthday on October 4th... :party:

• Like 1

Awesome.Angus could use his big new grownup teeth on those groundhogs. They cold all go hunting together in a pack like in the old days.

Ivysmom. Good to see you back. Hope complete recovery soon.

Edited by Hillscreek

Hey! We could offer to clear the golf courses of all groundhogs with our Cairns and earn free hotel stays for everyone!

Visions of Caddyshack went flitting through my mind when I read this post. My two like digging after critters underground, or if they smell critter tunnels, or if they happen to be near a fence, or in the middle of a field, or if they get offended by a blade of grass. However, I'm sure the groundhogs wouldn't fare as well against Cairns as they did against Carl Spackler.

Who rescued whom?