CairnTalk

jarrod

jarrod

Hank avenges the fallen doggies! :mad:

photo.jpg

Yes. It's Michael Vick. Yes. It's a chew toy.

photo2.jpg

I told HANK what Number Seven was doing to animals and he immediately went for the figure.

photo3.jpg

Straight to the head...

photo4.jpg

arrrggggh.

photo5.jpg

chomp. chomp. chomp.

Hank, Merle and me.

-----

http://www.hankfilm.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those two look great! Wonderful pictures of their exploration. Thanks for sharing!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Congrats!

Awesome pictures - love the one of Merle dashing out of the bathroom area into the other room. I looked at the one with the dirt outside and wondered ... hmmm how long will Merle stay white!? ;)

Edited by TazTalk

Merle and Hank are cute guys! Your post made me think of this: "I was drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield listening to gospel music on the country radio station. When the preacher said you'll always have your dog by your side. Well, I was so pleased to be informed of this I ran twenty red lights in his honor..." -- with apologies to the Rolling Stones' song Far Away Eyes...

• Like 1

Awwww, Merle looks SO serious in a lot of pics. But in the one where he has the leaf in his mouth, he almost appears to be smiling. What a little cuite pie!!! And so lucky to have a responsible big brother to show him the ropes.

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I posted on here. Last time I think it was about the addition of Merle, a male Scottish Terrier, to our little clan. Things were rough between Hank and Merle at the start but here they are now, and while not exactly best friends, everyone is finding their place and rhythm and getting along as well as two young male terriers can :)

We also moved from Encinitas, CA to Olympia, WA! And we love it! Here's a video of my boys in the yard yesterday on a beautiful Pacific NW winter day!!!

I do want to warn y'all though, there is an audible curse word in the song at around 1:20. I think any Cairn owner will understand and has probably felt a similar emotion that lead to it's useage in the song :)

http://hankfilm.com/...e-running-wild/

Edited by jarrod
  • Like 1

Hank, Merle and me.

-----

http://www.hankfilm.com

Oh my - that is the most awesome footage!! The lighting, the closeups ... wow!! And how lucky are Merle & Hank to have a yard like that to frolick in. They really do look like they enjoy each other.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy WA!!

• Like 1

My glasses are wet from the ferns, I've tracked moss and leaves into the family room, and now my wife is yelling at me to close the sliding door to keep slugs from oozing their way in.

You captured a terrier-lovers Northwest perfectly! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Great video! Love watching terriers work their territory--it is always the same, up and over, under, or wherever their noses take them. Just hit the spot today for me.