CairnTalk

Ollie

Guest kbing

Guest kbing

I just wanted to try and put a picture of my house terrorist (Ollie) up for everyone to view because I am trying to learn about how to do all this computer stuff ,,,,,,,,,and I am in love with my 8 month old Ollie. Hes such a nut!!!! :P:P

What do all the symbols like paw prints next to people's name here mean? thanks, I enjoy reading the info here. I've learned so much' good info about grooming, behavior and health issues. Its a great service for us all !!!!!!Karendscooo27.jpg:)

What do all the symbols like paw prints next to people's name here mean?

Weelcome to Cairn Talk. Glad you have found some value here.

The paw-prints and associated titles accumulate and progress as folks participate more and more. The paw prints represent 'tracks' around the site. The more tracks you leave the more paw prints under your name.

Everyone who registers starts out as a 'puppy' -- as you hang around and post you begin to get more paw prints and different titles. The titles change from time to time but the current progression is...

Cairn Talk Puppy (new to the board)

Cairn Talk Member (becoming fairly active)

Companion Poster (from the obedience title of Campanion Dog)

Utility Poster (from the very advanced obedience title of Utility Dog)

Cairn Talk Guide (because by now you're showing people around the place!)

Admins and moderators get the title Kennel Help because we have to clean up the poop! Icky job but we do it because it keeps us close to the dogs, which is where we love to be.

Welcome, and have fun...

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Looks like the url isn't valid: http://dscooo27.jpg -- dsc00027.jpg is the image name, but there is no domain (host) information to reveal where on the Internet to find the picture in order to display it. An image tag needs to include the host information. A typical example: http://www.example.com/mypictures/mydog.jpg

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived