CairnTalk

beccadiane374

beccadiane374

Hello, all!

I have been a member of the form for a month or so, but never formally introduced myself or Tanner, so here goes....

Tanner was born 06.14.08. He came to live with me 09.11.08. He is a gift from my sister & brother-in-law. I had a teacup poodle, Angel, that had to be put to sleep July 2008 & wasn't quite sure I was ready for a new dog, but they surprised me and as soon as I met him, I was hooked! He is he first cairn I've ever had, and, actually, the first puppy I've ever had, although I've had dogs most of my life. He has been quite an adventure!! He never fails to make me laugh~I tell him rather frequently that he makes my heart smile. :wub: I loved all of the other dogs I've had, but I guess there's something abt. having him as a puppy...I'm just crazy about him! I hate leaving for work because I know I'm gonna miss him all day. :)

This forum has been such a great help...I have learned so much & I am so glad I've found it! It seems cairns aren't the most well-known dogs, so having this wealth of information from people who KNOW them is great!

I'm going to try to post some pictures...we'll see how that goes....

post-4074-1238516200_thumb.jpg

post-4074-1238516209_thumb.jpg

post-4074-1238516214_thumb.jpg

Becky & Tanner

Tanner's Easter pictures: :)

(He didn't like the bunny ears so much...they didn't last long!)

post-4074-1239297516_thumb.jpg

post-4074-1239297521_thumb.jpg

Becky & Tanner

Cute pictures! Tanner may not have liked the bunny ears, but he seems quite smitten by the ducky!! :wub:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

sheila and Misty

now you are formally welcome and by the way...cute little guy you have there!

What a darling he looks like! The bunny ears are priceless :D

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

• 2 months later...

Tanner's first birthday was yesterday!! :party: He got a "birthday basket" which included a couple of new balls, a couple of new stuffed toys, a new chew/tug toy, a new blankie, some bones & some treats. He had a "rib-eye steak" dinner & got lots of extra hugs, kisses, & belly rubs...and I DID sing "Happy Birthday!" (He's about the only one who can tolerate my singing. :whistle: ) He should be set on treats & toys for quite some time! :)

post-4074-1245075043_thumb.jpg

post-4074-1245075047_thumb.jpg

post-4074-1245075052_thumb.jpg

Becky & Tanner

Looks as if he was giving his birthday basket a real good poke to see what was in there and what he fancied first!

Happy Birthday to him!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Happy Birthday Tanner from Autumn & Molly!

It looks like he was well spoiled! :)

Archived