CairnTalk

amity

amity

Hallo @ all,

i am Annette from Germany. I own 6 Cairn Terriers and 1 Airedale Terrier.

My dogs are my life and i bred 1 or 2 Litters a year and we go to Agility and Obedience Competitions.

I hope to meet other Cairn Junkies here.

Greetings

Annette

Welcome. This is a great site, you will soon learn who all the regulars are from the posts. Love the picture in your Avitar.

Welcome! That is quite a crew you have there. You will have to post some photos so we can meet them :)

"Junkies" you have found, for sure.

Meredith, Gus, and Daisy

both-1.jpg

Welcome to the Forum from an English member......................... and one who has appreciated this Forum enormously since adopting Holly just over 8 mths ago. You have a lovely bunch of Cairns by the photos!

but I am amazed you managed to get them all to sit together in last photo!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Wow! They are so cute and look so happy. It must be fun watching all the pack dynamics.

Meredith, Gus, and Daisy

both-1.jpg

Yes, i love it to see this "smile" in my dogs Eyes. They are full of Power and like to run and play and have little adventures.

It is no problem to make a photo from all of them in the Position "Sit" (Sorry my english is not the best, so i have to search for the right words sometimes), because i work with every dog in different dog sports. Amity, Debbie, Ella + Paris are Agility dogs.

Debbie, Ella + Pebbles are trained in Obedience. And so they know the meening of "Sit" "Laydown" .....

Maybe you like to visit my HP.

http://www.camster-cairns.de/

Greetings

Annette

WOW! You have your hands full!!! Welcome to the forum. I love the last picture, how did you get all of them to sit and look at you at the same time. I cannot even do that with my 3!!!

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow! What beautiful Cairns you have! And a very handsome Airedale also! The photos of them running are great! I think we all would love to know how to get that awesome group shot at the end! (they must be tuckered out from all that galloping!)

Archived