CairnTalk

I'm going to try

kayharley

Your baby Madison is sooooo cute-love those blond ones! Nicky, ours, is dark brendel. (think I spelled it right).

Posey :D

Guest Guest

How adorable!!!!

She is the same coloring as Calli presently is - but since she is only 17 weeks old who know what she will turn out to be!

I'm so confused......there WAS a pic here yesterday. I must have done something wrong.....don't be mad at me, Brad! :shock:

What's up? You didn't do anything wrong I'm sure. I see Madison's picture fine :thumbsup:

If you see the words "user posted image" that means that there is nothing at the target link for the image in the post. I can think of a couple of reasons a picture can disappear: one is if you move or rename a picture at the source. I recently rebuilt my personal site and had to fix a few links that got changed as a result.

Another reason can be if you run out of your bandwidth allotment at your image host. At ~50k, Madison's picture is reasonably sized so that's unlikely unless you have A LOT of other pictures that people are loading frequently. Photobucket offers a huge bandwidth allotment (2.5gig I think); some hosts limit to 50 downloads a day, or some other finite limit. Those embedded images will disappear until your bandwidth 'resets' for the next metering period your host uses (day, week, month, whatever).

Since it sounds like Madison disappeared and then came back, it could simply be that the web server that photobucket uses was temporarily unavailable -- it's not unusual for web servers to crash or be unavailable for a few minutes or a few hours every now and again.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Hi! Riley looks a lot like Madison - - same color anyway! They sure do capture our hearts don't they!! Too cute!!

All of our babies are beautiful!!

Okay here goes, let me see if I can post a slide show of Scotch:

Ofoto

I hope it works!!

Courtney :wub:

I still cannot see my photo of Madison on this post! Yes, I see "User posted image" instead. One of these days I will become computer literate! ;) Don't wait for it, however

Humph. Maybe it's a browser cache problem. Try deleting your cache. In Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet Options, Delete files. In Firefox: Tools, Options, Privacy, Cache, Clear. Clearly other folks can see it. Sorry, Madison is playing hide-and-seeking with you. How very Cairn.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Way too funny....I'm playing with Photobucket right now. Maybe one of these days she'll re-surface along with the others I plan on getting.... :shock:

Thank you very much, right now he is 7 months, but in the first picture he was 10 weeks. That pic was taken the day I picked him up from the breeder. I posted the slide show again, so now you should be able to view it without signing in. Sorry about that-I'm not all that computer literate either.haha.

Scotch Photo's

Courtney :wub:

Archived