CairnTalk

Indestructible?

bubba

I think I have finally conquered the destruction of squeeky toys! I was at the grocery store about three weeks ago now, and on one of the end caps they had a display of dog toys made by Hartz. I got Cooper one that kind of resembles a barbell....to this day, it still squeeks! I thought it would last normal than the usual day or two, but he has not been able to disable this one. Of course, now that I write this, it probably will quit shortly thereafter! :P

For his birthday, I also got him a kong shaped football that you put dog biscuits in. He will play with that thing for three or four hours trying to get those biscuits out. I can offer him one out of my hand, and he will have nothing to do with it, he wants the ones that are hard to get! So funny.....

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Guest Guest

Another good one for us - so far - has been the giggly ball! It is still squeaking! Every night when she gets into hypermode - she runs around the house chasing that thing (it makes a squeaking sound - she thinks someone is in there) - growling and barking and squeaking at it. She can pick it up with her teeth and throw it a little but so far so good!

It is sooo funny with the treats and the kong! Calli has figure it out so it doesn't take her very long to get her treats - but just like yours - she doesn't want a treat from ME - no - it has to come from the kong!

Archived