CairnTalk

debo716

debo716

Hi!

I am new to the forum. I just got Wallace on new years eve and he is such a goofy, sweet little guy. Wallace is 3 months old and loves to shred paper, chew ice cubes, and take naps on the sofa. He greets EVERYONE who walks by, which makes walks interesting.

- Diana

post-3970-1233066758_thumb.jpg

post-3970-1233066766_thumb.jpg

Hi, Diana & welcome to the Forum. CAIRNGRATULATIONS!!! on your little guy, Wallace. Wasn't that Mel Gibson's name in that movie about Scotland??(can't remember the movie title :confused1:) Do you call him Wally too? He's a cutie, and I can see why people want to visit with him on your walks. You will enjoy the Forum, and we will enjoy watching Wallace grow up. Keep the pictures coming!!

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Welcome! My puppy was named Gromit when I bought him, but we changed it to Gus. Gromit just didn't fit for us. Wallace is very cute. Did you come up with the name from Wallace and Gromit?

Meredith, Gus, and Daisy

both-1.jpg

Welcome to you and your beautiful Cairn child. Wish I could get my three

to stare straight at the camera that way!

Thanks for the pics...you're gonna love it here on the forum.

Tara, Mom of Many

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

You have a very cute looking pup! Welcome to Forum - it is so helpful and friendly [even to folk many miles away!]

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Thanks! I'm excited to learn some tricks and tips on here.

I named Wallace after that Mel Gibson movie, Braveheart, with the main character William Wallace. I tried to call him Wally but he responded more easily to Wallace. I've been chasing him around with the camera snapping photos ever since I got him. But as soon as he stares straight at the camera, he tries to eat it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived