CairnTalk

Fiona

Fiona

Hi Everyone,

My name is Fiona. It's a good Celtic name and I am in no way related to Shrek....even by marriage. I was born September 10, 2008. I moved from my original home in Nebraska to my permanent home in Wyoming three weeks ago. I'm already good at going outside to take care of business and I sleep through the night in my crate. I'm pretty good most of the time but I do go nuts when the vacuum cleaner comes out of the closet. I like lots of exercise and get in one to two miles a day with the people here in the house. I love socks, shoes and ice, and my whiffle ball Oh yes, I like to socialize with the two pug dogs next door.

Maybe I will meet some of you some day.

post-3918-1231115658_thumb.jpg

Welcome Fiona, BTW love the name :) Sounds like you have a great start in a loving home. Our Cairns don't care much for vacuumzilla either. It's ok to run off with the socks though, if one or two come up missing, you can always blame it on the dryer. We also hope to meet someone else who have Cairns someday, they seem to be pretty scarce around these parts :(

If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog.

Hi Fiona! Welcome to the forum. I am relatively new here too and we are addicted to the site already! Teresa and Riley-boy (my 2 yr. old added the "boy" part to Riley's name).

Archived