CairnTalk

"Archie"

crb636

"Gday" Everyone........ Just a short update on "Archie" now 9 months old. Havent been able to post for some time, Archie has been busy training us to do his bidding... Wouldn't have missed the opportunity to have our world broadened by the love & companionship of our Cairn. He has given these "uprights" a new lease on life... I have uploaded several photos taken yesterday & a couple of my "Cairn" wallpapers for your desktop, if you are so inclined to be reminded that you have been taken over by a Cairn. they are available from my Cairn photo Gallery on "Webshots".

The link is--- http://pets.webshots.com/album/563573189JdAQaI

Hope you enjoy --- Chat soon --- Charlie & Joan.

If a Man speaks in the Forest, and there is no Woman Present, is he Still Wrong ?????

Archie is darling. I love the photos my he has grown. The first picture he was a new born :) they grow up fast and train US well :)

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Gday - Yes, the artwork is mine, but it is only a "doctored" photo. lol :D - I use it on my computer desktop, with the desktop icons placed around the head. (have attached a screen shot)

post-3454-1228623683_thumb.jpg

If a Man speaks in the Forest, and there is no Woman Present, is he Still Wrong ?????

Archived