CairnTalk

My bulldozer....

bubba

:P Finally I have conquered the figuring out of putting a picture on here! This is Cooper shortly after a recent dig up at the lake....if you look real close, you can see the dirt on his nose!

146992858duLBaz_th.jpg

pat.

(My next grand thing will be figuring out how to resize it a tad bit bigger!!!)

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Cooper is so sweet!!!! I love that proud face. It just makes me melt when Logan comes in after a hards days work in the yard. Who needs flowers anyway :confused:

I love this bulldozer thread. These puppies were known at the time as Dark Boy and Red Boy aka the Mud Brothers.

normal_muddy-1.JPG

I will try to get a picture some day of the amazing fort our crew has dug under a tree. It looks like a Hogan's Heroes tunnel. It makes this one look like an amateur effort:

normal_DSC00078.JPG

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

:shock: GOOD GRAVY!!! I must be a bad dog mom.....I always stop Cooper before he gets that carried away! The most he's done is to where I could just see his back end and that only took him about 1.5 minutes!!!!

Wow!!!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

I just can't get a good picture of the depth or complexity of this very fine engineering feat. It actually curves around to the left and may someday emerge on the far side of the fence that divides our yard from our neighbors! Anyway, here are two poor pix of a most excellent fort built by our girl Echo. (Who is also primarily responsible for the nest under the rock, above. )

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

How cute all these guys/gals are!!! I am quite impressed with the dig!!! More motivation to make sure Calli doesn't get that far!! :D

Most of the land around here is rocky, so the only thing Wes digs up is the living room carpet. He dug one corner all the way to the bare floor.

My only solace is the carpet is a dozen years old.

Personally,

I have decided that Abe is going to visit China w/o us, via, the front yard! Wonder if I can get him to dig a hole big enough for us to fit through too??!

***Hey........a new mode of travel, cheap, if somewhat dirty -wonder if I can sell tickets?? cairntickets.com.....he he

SignaturePics.jpg

Hi! All of these lil guys are adorable. Riley managed to dig his way under our pool fence the other day - - - freedom lasted for only a few minutes until my husband scooped him up!! The motivation was a tiny rabbit!!! Gotta keep an eye on these crazy pups!!!

Hi:

I just love hearing about these dogs. When Ghillie was a puppy he dug himself under the garage and couldn't get back out. I went out to get him out of the yard since it had started to rain and panicked because I couldn't find him. I couldn't figure out how he got out of the yard because it is completely fenced. Then I heard a very mournful whimpering. It took me a few minutes to find him. All I could see was the tip of his nose sticking out from under the garage. We figure he dug a hole and shoved himself in with his back feet and then got stuck. Needless to say we spent a very wet 15 minutes in the pouring rain digging him out. The poor guy was quite subdued - for about 5 minutes! The next time he was out he headed right back to the same spot. We had to fill it up with rocks.

Barb

Archived