CairnTalk

MISSING CAIRN TERRIER

Guest Salli O'Neil

Guest Salli O'Neil

Help! Our almost 8 month old Cairn Terrier is missing. She went missing yesterday, May 23rd. Last seen was 41 Church Street in San Juan Bautista. Sydney is brindle in color and weighs around 10-12 pounds. She recently has been groomed and the groomer shaved her back (don't ask me why) -- so her hair isn't as long on the top as it should be. She is our baby and we are offering a reward. Please help. She has a microchip.

Please call me at (831) 623-4738 if you hear of anything.

Thanks for keeping your eyes and ears open.

Thank you.

Salli

Good luck! Be persistent when calling pound/shelters and visit if there is any question. Not all chips can be read by all readers, but most are fine so it's great she's chipped. Please post when found so we can stop worrying.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Guest Salli O'Neil

When I got home I received a telephone call with a lead on our Sydney. I think what happened is that I thought she was safe in the house and she wasn't. She tried to follow my car when I drove out of town yesterday. She then stopped by the Union 76 gas station in San Juan Bautista. One of the workers at the station told me that an older woman with curly gray/white hair stopped and asked about the "puppy" that was running around. She then picked her up and drove away. He didn't realize that the dog was missing until he saying the flyer today. The woman who picked up Sydney is driving a light blue Toyota Sienna (??) van. So, if you see anybody that matches this description with a Cairn Terrier -- get their license plate number!! I'm going to notify all the vet offices in Monterey County, Santa Cruz County & South Santa Clara County. I've got a bunch of flyers posted in San Juan Bautista, as well as an ad that will be coming out on Thursday in the free local newspaper.

At least I know that she isn't out in the cold, but we're are very sad. My 3-1/2 year old is just crying and misses her dog.

Thanks for all of the encouragement and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If you need to e-mail me, please e-mail me at SJBONeils@aol.com. Telephone number is 831-623-4738 or work is 831-422-8844.

Archived