CairnTalk

krazykrissy79

krazykrissy79

Hi, my name is chrissy and I am a cairn addict! I have 10 dogs 2 of them are cairns and they are the best!!!! I cant wait to meet some people to talk about my lil guys......

post-3729-1223083266_thumb.jpg

post-3729-1223083288_thumb.jpg

sheila and Misty

chrissy- welcome-those are cute pictures- ah..10? you must have alot of space and patience. Ive had a few other breeds but I too am hooked on cairns-I have two Misty and Toby . both are young Misty 2ys2mo. and Toby is only 13weeks. My home is too residential to have much more than that-lucky you. As others Im sure will mention-we are ALL cairn crazy here and are always looking forward to new members and pictures.

Wow 10 dogs, how do you do it. I have one cairn and we love her, but I don't think I can handle another one. They are great dogs we would not have any other. Your's are so cute, I love the pics of them. Welcome to the forum.

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

this is who all owns me.....

Miffy = Jack russell

Sampson = jack russell

Bindi = Cairn terrier

Buster Boy = Cairn terrier

Tulah = Westie/Maltese

Pheobe = Westie

Hannah = Westie

Isabelle = the misfit!! (Hubbys German Shepherd)

and Jetta = Mini. Schauzer.

I will post pics of them.... can you guys tell me if it is ok to post them as a img instead of uploading them to the forum? I dont want to break any rules..... right now i will post some pics of bindi and busters babies :)

0909081948b.jpg

0910082014.jpg

0910082016a.jpg

0910082019.jpg

0910082021a.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

timmy.jpg

soooooo cute.... I want to keep them all hehe

I can see from the list of breeds and names you have a house full of adorable dogs and lots of love.

looking forward to seeing more pics of them all.

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

Ok I am a obsessive Picture taker when it comes to my dogs... so i will keep it to one pic of each dog lol..... (for now) hehe....ok so here they are...

bindi1.jpg

Bindi

busterpup2.jpg

Buster

miffy.jpg

Miffy

Sampson.jpg

Sampson

Tulah.jpg

Tulah,,, Girls sofball :? she was the team mascot for the weekend. lol

Hannah.jpg

Messy Hannah,,, Please dont tell anyone my mommy's a Groomer.... Occupation = Turbo Digger!!!

Pheobe.jpg

Pheobe

0827081927-1.jpg

Jetta

izzy.jpg

And the misfit ... Izzy...AKA Isabelle

They are all absolutely adorable!!!

I, too, am amazed at having 10 dogs!

(side note: it's ok to post them as img ;) )

<3Oscar

Call me crazy, but a few of the photos look like they were taking in a vets office.... I bet you work in a vets office...dont' you?

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

the one of buster was at the vet when he ate rabbit yummies in the back yard and got coccidia :( the one of miffy is at the kennel I used to have a boarding kennel but it was to much to handle so now I just do my grooming and take care of my own zoo now.....

Archived