CairnTalk

cicadias

Guest posting as: GidgitTN

Guest posting as: GidgitTN

does anyone live in the areas of the cikadias however you spell that? we are in tennessee and i've only so far seen one that the cat had in it's mouth, but are they dangerous to the pets if they eat them. so far so good here in east TN not seen them yet but the news warns millions are coming

GG

If go back a couple of days there's a cicada topic with some information you may find useful, here.

If you want to stay logged in so you don't have to remember to log in each time, you can use the "quick login" -- it sets a cookie that remembers you. If you use the "Log in page" just set the question "Remember me?" to Yes. These methods are not recommended for public computers (for example, library computers).

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

We live in Southwest VA we are about 50 Minutes from the TN line and bout 30 Minutes from the KY line . We have the C bugs (yes I cheated on the spelling) here usually late spring through the summer. I haven't seen any yet but we have had a wet season so far.

Archived