CairnTalk

SparkyJonesMom

SparkyJonesMom

I have a 4 month old dark brindle Cairn with a black muzzle and light streaks on his body (like a tiger). He's the cutest thing I've ever seen, and it's really hard not to let him get away with anything he wants. These pictures I'm posting are from when he was 2-3 months old. I have some new pictures on my camera, but I can't find my USB cord, so it'll have to wait until next week sometime. He's already changed so much in such a short amount of time! Anyway, here's Sparky (some of the pictures are from my phone, so the quality isn't that great):

On the day I brought him home. How can you resist that little face?:

post-3581-1219351637_thumb.jpg

Trotting along, up to no good, I'm sure:

post-3581-1219351657_thumb.jpg

With his favorite toy, Simba:

post-3581-1219351652_thumb.jpg

With my fiancee, sleeping on my roommate's couch:

post-3581-1219351663_thumb.jpg

More pictures to come! I promise!

Sparky Jones & Scout Jones
ShannasCamera112-1-1.jpgSparkyScout-3-1.jpgScoutFloor-2.jpg

What a Cutie Sparky is! Oh, and believe me , they keep that cute little innocent face no matter how old they are. :halo: Especially when they smell what your having for supper! lol

If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog.

How adorable, I love the one of him sleeping. They are the most precious dogs ever. And they stay that way. Our's is 15 months old now and couldn't love her more.

Love to see the pictures you posted. The trotting pictures is great too!!!!!!!!!

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

sheila and Misty

thanks for sharing your pictures of sparky. Hes adorable- you know I couldnt pass up any of the cairns on this whole forum-good thing Im not a breeder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived