CairnTalk

Funny Story

shadows_mom

Anyone have any stories about your Cairn's taking to other animals. We raise sheep and just got a year old Cairn about a month ago... well Shadow just loves our sheep. Last weekend we got bottle lamb named James. I was afraid that Shadow would chase or bother the baby lamb because the James is only a couple days old. Well my nuetered cairn Shadow now believes that he is James' mom. He is constantly watching him, licking him, he doesn't want anything to get near his baby. When I let Shadow out after work he goes strait to James' pen and James comes running for him. They stay together all night. Has anyone had anything like this happen before? It's the funniest thing watching Shadow with his new baby. Just thought I'd share this... I'd take a picture if I knew how to get it to post. :D

How cute is that!

I would LOVE to see a picture!

Brad??? Help needed here for pic posting....

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

our cairn is five months old, she came into the family with two kittens now she is bigger than them but they are best friends she pulls the around by thier neck and the let her do it.they will all three bundle up together and sleep just wonder what will ever happen if they realize she is a dog LOL

GG

Archived