CairnTalk

Your Cairn's favorite treat :)

CathyAnn

My two Cairn's LOVE "Lammies" and/or "Baa-Baa Q's" (one in the same)! We get them at pet stores.

The trainer we had last summer recommended them as that is what she uses for her bribery method :) .

I thought that after a bit of time, they would tire of them. But, they still go nutso for 'em.

They also LOVE bully sticks! The best 'babysitter' we have found yet for when we rent a movie and need them quiet for awhile...hehe!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Hi! Riley's favorite treat is a "kong" stuffed with peanut butter and a small dog biscuit in it and FROZEN!!!!!!!!!! It takes him forever to lick the peanut butter out and find the hidden surprise!! Try it!!!

Doogie's a pig, just about anything will get scarfed down.

He likes bully sticks too, and green tripe :sick: seems to be at the top of his list of favorites.

MURPHY LOVES!!!!!!!!!

CCCHHHEEEEEEEEESSSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just open the cheese section in the fridge and BAM, instant Murphy.

Guest Scout's Mom

Scout's favorite treat is carrots! She actually loves all veggies, but carrots are her favorite!

Guest posting as: Orlando

Solid Gold's "Turkey Jerky" is my dog's fave -- just rattle the bag and she comes running :P

But we had to cut out the bully stix when she broke a couple of teeth chewing on one :(

we got ginger a 'pigs ear at the pet store, she will play with it for awhile then hide it and bring it out later she loves the green denta bones too but can make a mess with those. wgover said cheese i agree she loves cheese, we have been usin fruit loops for training and i know you all are going to say 'FRUIT LOOPS' we giver ger lots of treats just no chocolate!!!

GG

Archived