CairnTalk

Las Vegas perks

JerryLv

One of the perks of living in Las Vegas is that many of the celebrities that live here are very animal concious

and are more than happy to help out and donate their valuble time and energy in the cause of helping

various organizations that rescue dogs and cats. My wife and I attended the '6th Annual Best In Show' event

this past Sunday. At this event they bring 62 lucky dogs from the shelter and do a mock dog show. At

the end they find them homes. Amoung the dogs this year was the most beautiful wheaten 1 year old Cairn

Terrier named "Jack". We stayed until some very nice man adopted him. If not we were prepared to bring

him home even though we would probably have to leave our apartment complex because we are maxed out

with Zen (Our Cairn) and Daisy (Our Calico Cat). This years celeberties were, among others: Robin Leach,

Louie Anderson and the host John O'Hurley. More on this story go to: http://www.lvrj.com/news/19483394.html

What a great idea! I would have been tempted to bring the cairn home too!

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

Archived